My Carnival Glory Photo Review- Norfolk to the Bahamas

Host Faith

Our filets came out and they cut like butter. Mom and I asked for medium, Rae asked for medium-rare. They were perfect! One of the best steaks I’ve had. My husband and I enjoy places like Ruth’s Chris, Sullivan’s, and the Capital Grille. This filet, in my opinion, was close in quality to those. Simply prepared and delicious. Steak sauce would ruin this steak!

P1010083.JPG

We enjoyed sautéed mushrooms and asparagus on the side. Perfect.

We ordered the dessert sampler to share, but I took two bites and couldn’t eat anymore.

P1010084.JPG

Dinner was just awesome. We missed our husbands, it would have been such a romantic dinner. If I was doing a 7-night cruise, I think we would book the steakhouse twice.

We waddled back to our room and slept for a bit. We went dancing for a little while and got in around 1 AM.

Do you have teh email add to the steak house??? how did you make ur rez//

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for one of the best reviews I have ever read!! The photos were fantastic. Almost felt like I was right there with you!!! Will be sailing on the Glory in October..........after reading your review I got even MORE excited and looking super forward to our cruise! We live in VA Beach so driving to the terminal will be sooo easy............thank you again!!!! Enjoy your next cruise on the Allure!!!:)

Hi Faith. Your review helped sell me on the Glory for next year. Going May of next year in an aft-wrap balcony! Enjoy your cruise on the Allure in September. You are going on Allure the week before me so make sure you bring it back in one piece. :)

Thank you for one of the best reviews I have ever read!! The photos were fantastic. Almost felt like I was right there with you!!! Will be sailing on the Glory in October..........after reading your review I got even MORE excited and looking super forward to our cruise! We live in VA Beach so driving to the terminal will be sooo easy............thank you again!!!! Enjoy your next cruise on the Allure!!!:)

Awesome and thank you so much! VA beach is a lovely area. Wesley and I are taking my parents there for a weekend trip in July. Dad is from Norfolk actually. You'll have a nice time on your cruise! :D

I live near the port too. Her review has me thinking about cruising on the Glory. Looking forward to your review!

Go, go, GO! :D

It's great that you live close to the port. I would definitely take advantage of that. We're considering sailing out of NJ in the future. We'll see.

Hi Faith. Your review helped sell me on the Glory for next year. Going May of next year in an aft-wrap balcony! Enjoy your cruise on the Allure in September. You are going on Allure the week before me so make sure you bring it back in one piece. :)

So glad the review helped you decide to book the Glory :) I'm sure the cruise will be even better with a balcony!

Wes and I will take good care of the Allure so ed can hand her over to you in great shape. I know you're just as excited as we are! We're spending 2 days in South Beach before the cruise. It's hard to keep my mind on much else hehe. :cool:

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...