Allure 6/5-6/12 2011 Planners and Compass

I've uploaded the Planners and Compass's from the June 5th Allure sailing (Western itinerary) to the "Scribd" document storage site (it's the first time I've used them).

Takes a little while for them to show up after clicking the link, but shows eventually.

All 111 pages are available here: http://www.scribd.com/full/57887142?access_key=key-1soylt764qptozo6kpui

BTW... my sister and niece live in TLH. my niece works at Golden Eagle.

are you familiar with that place?

We are not members ourselves (have played several times, though) and have friends that live there.

I've uploaded the Planners and Compass's from the June 5th Allure sailing (Western itinerary) to the "Scribd" document storage site (it's the first time I've used them).

Takes a little while for them to show up after clicking the link, but shows eventually.

All 111 pages are available here: http://www.scribd.com/full/57887142?access_key=key-1soylt764qptozo6kpui

Thanks for posting these. First time I've seen the teen programs and extra sheets posted. We all appreciate your effort to post 111 pages - WOW! That's a lot of paper and scanning.

• 1 year later...
Are you using a mac with chrome? I got an error too, go to safari update flash and there u go it works!

I can't seem to access it on my Toshiba Netbook using Chrome with updated Flash. I can seen it on my iPhone. I wanted to compare it to the Alllure otS Compass posted by Terpfan101 HERE a couple of weeks back as well as view the added pages but on a bigger screen than my iPhone. :(

I can't seem to access it on my Toshiba Netbook using Chrome with updated Flash. I can seen it on my iPhone. I wanted to compare it to the Alllure otS Compass posted by Terpfan101 HERE a couple of weeks back as well as view the added pages but on a bigger screen than my iPhone. :(

Try a differente web browser. Download firefox and try it, it might work.

By the way, thank you for the link, I was looking for a more updated one. One difference I noticed is that is that in the old one in the drink of the day they say 20% discount. In the new one they post the discounted final price, much more clear this way.

Unfortunately I think this post was so popular that they got mad at you and shut you down ;). lol, jk. I get IO Error Streaming document. I have used IE, SAF and firefox.

its odd, I got the error but updated and then it worked. Try it on your cell phone, but that is going to be a pain to read.

Archived