Progreso - tour guide service ?

I was just asking about this place over on the Carnival part of the forum & they directed me to this website: http://www.autoprogreso.com/DzibiEn.html

The place you want is: Dzibilchaltun Mayan Ruins. I am thinking of using this group for transportation since it is half the cost of the excursion. HTH!

We did a tour with them last September and had a blast. Never felt unsafe, had a great guide and had a very enjoyable day at the ruins. We had transportation from where the bus drops you off from the ship and straight back to the port after the tour was over. I would highly recommend them.

We did a tour with them last September and had a blast. Never felt unsafe, had a great guide and had a very enjoyable day at the ruins. We had transportation from where the bus drops you off from the ship and straight back to the port after the tour was over. I would highly recommend them.

Did you pre-book on their website or just walk up to the bus? I am thinking of going directly through them instead of through Carnival.

autoprogresso has tours when you get off the ship. When you take the free bus into town, before you get off, they give you the options on cheaper excursions.

Sounds like this one Dzibilchaltum, $29 pp, visit the seven dolls temple and enjoy swimming in the cenote.

You sign up when you get off the ship. Im sure you can google them ahead of time too.

See this was a good place to post .. I have the brochure with the prices for the other tours offered here in front of me.

Did you pre-book on their website or just walk up to the bus? I am thinking of going directly through them instead of through Carnival.

Like FireFly said they have people waiting to book when you get off the boat. Our group took a chance with them not knowing if they were good or bad beforehand. We took the ruins tour and Merida city tour combo for $45 or $55 a piece. Very good deal if you want to see the ruins and the capital city of Yucatan. We were back in plenty of time before the boat left. Couple hours if I recall.

Archived