Dreamworks Breakfast (Oasis) - reservations?

Hi

I am a little confused about this... looked at our reservation online (have booked a number of speciality restaurants already) to book a Dreamworks Breakfast, but cannot find the option to book one...

Looking at the RCCL main website, it says that reservations are not needed for this special breakfast. BUT I was sure that I was reading a very recent Oasis review, on here, that said that they DID make reservations (and indeed couldn't get a second reservation for later in the week).

Thanks

Boo

We were on Oasis end of April. About two weeks before we cruised the Dreamworks Breakfast popped up for booking. They ask that you be in the Dining Room around 7:45 with things starting at 8am. My suggestion is to book early in the week.

My kids are usually up at the crack of dawn (as soon as the sun starts to rise). They were so tired by the 3rd day, we were having to wake them up and that was about 9:30. Oh how I hoped that would continue when we got home but no it didn't:(

If it doesn't open up for ressies, just head to the Dining Room when you board and ask them. I always find the front line dining room staff to be most helpful on the Oasis. Enjoy your cruise.

Boo Boo - Sounds like you're referring to my review of our 5/28 Oasis cruise. The Dreamworks Breakfast online reservations opened about 60 days prior for that in the "All specialty options" under Specialty Dining Reservations.

Don't know when you're cruise is but, if it doesn't open up online for any reason, just follow kpatrick's suggestion.

Have a great cruise!

~ Judy

Thank you very much, both of you.

Yes, Judy - it was your excellent review that made me ask - thank you for sharing :)

No, really can't see the option of "Dreamworks Breakfast" under speciality dining :(. Maybe too close to sailing (a week on Sat)? Will ask the concierge (if he emails beforehand or once onboard).

Boo Boo - Sounds like you're referring to my review of our 5/28 Oasis cruise. The Dreamworks Breakfast online reservations opened about 60 days prior for that in the "All specialty options" under Specialty Dining Reservations.

Don't know when you're cruise is but, if it doesn't open up online for any reason, just follow kpatrick's suggestion.

Have a great cruise!

~ Judy

I am sailing in August, and was able to book it back in April. Way more than 60 days out. Not sure why you cant book it now.

If you're close to sailing and can't book it... maybe it's alreayd filled up with all of the online reservations they'll take? From everything I read it's extremely popular and is hard to get into if you don't reserve it early enough.

If you're close to sailing and can't book it... maybe it's alreayd filled up with all of the online reservations they'll take? From everything I read it's extremely popular and is hard to get into if you don't reserve it early enough.

But I tried it a long time ago like months and months ahead...

I was wondering if the Dreamworks Breakfast is the only breakfast assoicated with the chocolate breakfast. I am not into the Dreamworks thing but would like to try the chocolate breakfast. What day is the chocolate breakfast served on Eastern Caribbean sailing?

I was wondering if the Dreamworks Breakfast is the only breakfast assoicated with the chocolate breakfast. I am not into the Dreamworks thing but would like to try the chocolate breakfast. What day is the chocolate breakfast served on Eastern Caribbean sailing?

It is available on sea days.

It is available on sea days.

Wow! All sea days have the chocolate breakfast? Can you tell me whats offered?

(DD is looking forward to it. She is 22, she would probably love the Dreamworks breakfast too, but I dont think any of us would want to wake up so early for it.)

Archived