NOLA Caribbean Cruise Weather mid July

Hi, cruising from NOLA July 10-17, 2011 to Costa Maya, Roatan... What can I expect for weather while in route on the ship? Can I wear my swimsuit all day long? I've checked weather for the ports, looks like 83-90 is likely but how much cooler on the ocean? Looking forward to smelling like coconut oil! :p

Yee Haw! Having visited all 50 states I have had some experience with humidity, so why am I happy about it? Here in North Idaho we have had a total of 6 days without rain/snow since 1-1-11. Yes, that's only 6 days without precipitation in over 6 months! So I am so looking forward to HOT! Looks like this is the first 7 day cruise I can do with only carry on luggage! Being a small person with small clothes, I think I can accomplish this goal. Thanks for the advise! Yamaha

Just returned from a week in NOLA. It was very hot and humid, mid to high 90s each day. The locals said hotter than normal for this time of year so they are concerned about how it will be as summer comes on, so be prepared. Had a great time but we were not boarding a ship this time just there for the fun of it.

Archived