Chops... How Long?

Is it possible to get in and out of Chops in 90 minutes without skipping a course?

We have an 8pm reservation for dinner and a 10pm comedy show. I would like to get out of the stuffy dinner clothes and be at the comedy club at least 15 minutes early... Is this a long shot?

Thanks,

Ron

It can be done. Just tell your wait staff when you sit down and they will speed things up a bit.
Great, thanks!

Makes sense to me, our reservation was 6:30 and we were done by 7:45
Awesome.

Oh it can be done but why not try to change your reservation for a 1/2 hour early. You're paying for the fine service and food at Chops so sit and savor it. Just my opinion.
That was my first thought, but when I tried to do it there was nothing available during the 7pm hour. I will try to change it when I get on board. Otherwise it is good to know that we can get it done in 1.5 hours.

Thanks for the replies.

Ron

Try to change the reservation on board. You want to enjoy your dinner at Chops. Chops is great. After you eat at Chops, you might not want to go back to the main dinning room!

Oh it can be done but why not try to change your reservation for a 1/2 hour early. You're paying for the fine service and food at Chops so sit and savor it. Just my opinion.

Whats to say he won't enjoy it in 90 mins :rolleyes:

Some people don't like to sit and dawdle and have lengthy conversations while they eat. ... Doesn't mean they enjoy their food any less.

If he says he wants to eat in 90 mins., what's it to you? (You aren't paying for him)

As others have said, yes it can be done, especially if there are only 2 of you like us (not sure how many in your party). Don't think we've ever been more than 90 minutes ever.

I totally agree with this. The only time we have been more than 90 minutes is when we went with a party of 8 and there was a lot of talking going on.

Size of party will make a huge diference. If just my wife and I... 90 minutes easy. When we had a group of eight on last cruise we took almost three hours. Partly from talking so much and partly just waiter logistics with that many people. Size of group matters.

Archived