Can you bring a case of water/soda onto the ship?

From my understanding people are bringing their own coke because they only have pepsi on board. It is also nice to have your own pop in the fridge in your room without having to pay for it. As for the water, we like to bring it for port days. We have no problem drinking the water on the ship.

That is exactly my situation.

Though the NCL docs might lead you to think otherwise, you can bring soda and water aboard. NOBODY has come here to say otherwise that I have every seen.

As to water - not sure why as the ships water is great, and maybe even better.

+1 To all those who bring your own water on board try the ships water next time you get a chance. It's probably the best water i've ever had. If you bring it on excursions just bring a water bottle.

no need to bring youre own bottled water on board. as all water that comes out of a tap or faucet has already gone through a desalination plant first.

that pretty much means that it has bottled water flowing from the tab or faucet all over the ship.

i always get a good laugh when i see people hauling cases of water on board :p

• 1 year later...

We are going on Carnival Glory Sunday to Mexico, Honduras, and Grand Cayman. If we drink all of our allowable bottled soda or water that we bring on with carry on, may we buy more at any of our stops and bring more aboard to our rooms or will they confiscate those like liquor?

Thanks!

Sue and Brian

woo hoo..........this week!

We are going on Carnival Glory Sunday to Mexico, Honduras, and Grand Cayman. If we drink all of our allowable bottled soda or water that we bring on with carry on, may we buy more at any of our stops and bring more aboard to our rooms or will they confiscate those like liquor?

Thanks!

Sue and Brian

Sorry, this is the NCL board. Probably get better answers on the Carnival board

hi. when we sailed DCL we were able to bring a case of water that we had in our checked bag. How about on the NCL Epic? I would want to bring a case of water and a few bottles of soda or juice boxes. Is this allowed? Is anyone certain?

Yes, you can! No limit on the amount of soft drinks, bottled water, juices and non-alcoholic mixers. You can also bring on wine provided you pay a $15 per 750-ml bottle corkage fee. This allows you to enjoy the wine anywhere on the ship: dining room, specialty restaurants, bars/lounges and your cabin/balcony. The corkage fee has nothing to do with removing the cork. No boxed wines are allowed. Larger bottles = larger corkage fee.

Thanks!

Sue and Brian

Have never had a problem bringing back a few Diet Cokes during our Carnival port stops.

Archived