Specialty Restaruant Reservations

CCKelly

I understand that you can make reservations for Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind on Holland's website pre-cruise. We really enjoyed eating at Pinnacle Grill on our last HA cruise, much better service than the MDR Open Seating. Are pre-cruise reservations limited to only one reservation per specialty restaurant, or could we for example book two nights in each restaurant?

I understand that you can make reservations for Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind on Holland's website pre-cruise. We really enjoyed eating at Pinnacle Grill on our last HA cruise, much better service than the MDR Open Seating. Are pre-cruise reservations limited to only one reservation per specialty restaurant, or could we for example book two nights in each restaurant?

You can book as any as you wish. You just select the dates and times. You will be charged immediately on your credit card and receive a confirmation you should bring with you. You will also get a confirmation in your room when you board the ship.

I booked both PG & PGLC... After another poster took the time to share daily menu's I decided to go to the PG another night. Although it is easy to make reservation on line, I did need to call to cancel first reservation... but there was no problem at all. I would rather make reservations and cancel than be frustrated later.;)

definitely go ahead and book now. We always do it. It`s a lot easier to make a change on board (assuming there is room) than risk not having any space.

You will be charged right away on your credit card, but it`s one less thing you have to pay on board:D and if you happen to be a 3 or 4 star mariner, you just need to ask for your refund at the PG and it will be given as an OBC:D

If I book now online and pay, can I cancel when onboard? Will it then go to a OBC?

Yes - once on the ship -- anything you pre-booked online (including shore excursions) and then cancel on the ship -- will become shipboard credit.

And if at the end of the cruise you still have shipbpard left over -- you will get it back as cash on the morning of disembarkation.

It will be refunded to the original form of payment.

I`m sorry KK was posting as the same time as I. It goes back as a shipboard credit (obc) in my experience. sorry for the duplicate post.

It seems that only US and/or Canadian passengers can prebook online for all 3 speciality restaurants pre-cruise. I've managed to book the PG, but the others don't show for prebooking. Have to hope there will be possibilities once we're onboard.

It seems that only US and/or Canadian passengers can prebook online for all 3 speciality restaurants pre-cruise. I've managed to book the PG, but the others don't show for prebooking. Have to hope there will be possibilities once we're onboard.

Only the Pinnacle and the Tamarind can be booked online. The Tamarind is only available on Signature class ships (Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam). Canaletto has to be booked onboard.

Only the Pinnacle and the Tamarind can be booked online. The Tamarind is only available on Signature class ships (Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam). Canaletto has to be booked onboard.

We were on the Eurodam last year and went to (and enjoyed) all 3 specialty restaurants. We'll be on the Noordam this year and I didn't realize the Tamarind wasn't on that ship. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for all the replies! Yes, I understand that if you book ahead online your credit card will be charged. Krazy Kruizers, too bad about your bad experiences at Pinnacle Grill, what ship was that on? My only past experience at Pinnacle Grill was on the Prinsendam almost 3 years ago, so I was hoping that PG is good across all the ships.

Archived