"Improvements RSSC needs to consider" roll up

I am adding this to try to summarize (can't find the polling capability anymore)all the "improvements RSSC needs to consider" elsewhere in a thread on this Board. I have listed them in no particular order and if I misstated your suggestion, I apologize. Just thought it'd be easier to review for folks wanting to see if their thoughts have already been suggested.:o I will try to come back and "edit" this from time to time by "quoting" this message and then adding new suggestions. If cc still has a polling capability it would be cool to allow folks to vote (multiple times preferably) on the items most important to them.

1. Wine Pouring/More wait staff in CR
  2. Either pour Champagne or call it Sparkling Wine
  3. Sushi Bar/Asian/Asian Fusion restaurant
  4. Bring Latitudes back (may be same as above)
  5. Quietvox Wireless Systems on excursions
  6. Safety Phone or similar in bathrooms
  7. Do NOT connect Electric plug in Bathroom to wall switch
  8. Be able to use OBC (or pay on board) for pre-booked xcursions
  9. Delete/Opt out of freee hotel night and free excursions
  10. Improve communication to PAX in unusual at sea circumstances
  11. Perhaps automatic answering machine "voice" could be regional (vice female with English accent)
  12. Better/more correct/frequently updated website content and functionality
  13. Better informed/more knowledgeable customer service phone staff

Appreciate your trying to summarize the other thread. Unfortunately, there are points missing and I feel that the points/counter-points are essential in telling the whole story. Perhaps we should stick with the thread already in progress.

GD,

Great job. Think you missed most of what I posted in post 6 of the initial thread. I'll try to summarize here but, the reasons and explanations are necessary for Regent to understand the issues.

1. Provide an explanation of the recent taxes/fees including why the $17/day is almost universally the same over most cruises.

2. Provide accurate estimated retail values for excursions and a consistant base for increased cost excursions.

3. Provide responses to complaints/compliments provided post cruise and provide compensatin for valid complaints.

4. Improve communications between departments and listen to the customer.

5. Provide a website that is accurate and provides the information that is intended to the customer. Make sure the internal web and external match up where appropriate.

6. Check and double check brochures, web site postings, etc. to verify what is provided is correct and consistant.

7. Destinations home office staff needs to be increased in order to provide timely postings and support of excursions.

8. Updates to excursions post opening of bookings need to be communicated to people booked on that cruise.

Some of the above may be included in generality on your list but, think these specifics better describe the issues I posted. Didn't realize I had 8 different issues.

Thanks again for taking on this task. Hopefully Regent will weigh in to let us know if this has been worthwhile.

Archived