Carnival Fare Viewer Not Working?

I get the feeling it's intentionally not working during the so called sales ;)

Carnival cannot sell you anything from Fare Viewer, it's just info. If Carnival can get you to their web site (store) checking cruises, for whatever reason, then Carnival can possibly sell you a cruise. Guess what? When you get the Fare Viewer error, you are taken directly to Carnival's web site. One of the purposes of any sale is to get the consumer into the store. Fare Viewer not working as it should helps Carnival's store visits... Just my paranoid view...

Have been to the Carnival web site many times dealing with 8 completed cruises and 2 more booked, without it ever crashing on me. Just seem to have problems with Fare Viewer not working when Carnival has an ongoing sale event...Maybe just coincidence...

Fare viewer has not worked for over 3 weeks, the site has issues.

Lots of price drops today. Just got a 240 OBC!!

Fare viewer has not worked for over 3 weeks, the site has issues.

Lots of price drops today. Just got a 240 OBC!!

Did you have to do a mock booking? OR are you checking with your Carnival PVP? I still don't have it working... I also tried to put in a cruise credit certificate on the Carnival site and could not get it to accept it....I sent an email out to my PVP who has been great, and hope she badgers the people who are supposed to fix it. Are there any other sites to check Carnival fares that anyone knows of???

There, I fixed it ;)

Lmao when I was scrolling down the list of threads and saw that I had started this one. Only problem was I didn't recall starting any new threads recently.... Well it seems that I started this one 2 years ago and the fare viewer wasn't working back then either.

So glad you were able to fix it lol :) sure makes checking price drops easier .

Lmao when I was scrolling down the list of threads and saw that I had started this one. Only problem was I didn't recall starting any new threads recently.... Well it seems that I started this one 2 years ago and the fare viewer wasn't working back then either.

That's actually funnier (and sadder) than it seems at first glance.

Archived