Orlando Airport check in after midnight

melli_fera

We're 2 friends flying in LATE on a thursday night for a saturday morning cruise out of Port Canaveral. We plan to stay in cocoa beach on friday night into saturday, but we're looking for someplace near MCO to basically just sleep for a few hours before heading to cocoa beach on friday. $100 seems excessive for what we need (and we're booked in cocoa for like, $60!!!).

Any suggestions?

We're 2 friends flying in LATE on a thursday night for a saturday morning cruise out of Port Canaveral. We plan to stay in cocoa beach on friday night into saturday, but we're looking for someplace near MCO to basically just sleep for a few hours before heading to cocoa beach on friday. $100 seems excessive for what we need (and we're booked in cocoa for like, $60!!!).

Any suggestions?

I'd still go with the Hyatt MCO. Keep in mind many airport shuttles will not run after 11PM so I'd call around and make sure.

i would call the Hyatt MCO directly..they offer part day rates...perhaps they would extend this to you as you'd be checking out early enough that they can clean and sell the room again.

It's a nice hotel, decent restaurant for breakfast (on the 9th floor..) and a good bar/restaurant off the lobby.....plus you just grab your bags and go up the elevator and you are there...no need for a shuttle.....it's really nice.

(and great for an early AM flight too....i once got up, checked my bags, went back to snooze, ate breakfast and then went to go thru security for my flight!! yay....(i did get dressed first, didn't go in my jammies!:o)

Arriving at that late an hour I also would suggest the Airport Hyatt just for the ease of picking up your luggage and then heading upstais from baggage claim. As others have suggested check and see if they could give you the day time rate due to your late arrival time, since technically you are only staying there for part of a day.

That La Quinta isn't in the best location, and it's an older property in need of updating with exterior corridors. I wouldn't suggest it, especially to a couple of young ladies traveling alone. Additionally their airport shuttle service ends at 11:00 pm.

By the way, the adjacent restaurant Fish On Fire burned down a couple of years ago and still hasn't reopened, although I know the owner is working on it.

I'd either go for the Hyatt or one of the closer hotels on Semoran with 24 hour shuttle service.

Archived