Price increase on cabin drinks?

CASPALL

I just read a topic on P&Os forum about the price of gin on Oriana costing £16 when it used to be £11 (ordered for the cabin):(

Does anyone have a new price list?

Also have all the prices gone up - in the bars as well?

Caryl

Hi there recently off Aurora. yes in cabin prices have gone up a bit but it does vary by Brand. I think it was £16 got Gordons Gin but Beefeater was about £12.

P&O remain the best value for on board drinks in and for cabin that we know off.

Graham

:)

Can you only get alcohol spirits in your cabin with balcony stateroom and above?

Reason i ask this is last year we could order spirits to our room (balcony stateroom) the cruise we did last month in an inside cabin we couldn't order spirits! same ship Ventura.

Many thanks John

Can you only get alcohol spirits in your cabin with balcony stateroom and above?

Reason i ask this is last year we could order spirits to our room (balcony stateroom) the cruise we did last month in an inside cabin we couldn't order spirits! same ship Ventura.

Many thanks John

Think it depends on your itinerary, as the ship has to call at a non EU country. The same thing happened to us on an Oceana cruise as we only went to France and Portugal.

Still confused, we have cruised with Arcadia to Spain, Italy, France, Greece and Portugal (all EU members) and still bought spirits to drink in cabin. How come? Next year we are on Adonia to Portugal, Spain, France and Italy so have the rules changed? Can we buy in port?

Still confused, we have cruised with Arcadia to Spain, Italy, France, Greece and Portugal (all EU members) and still bought spirits to drink in cabin. How come? Next year we are on Adonia to Portugal, Spain, France and Italy so have the rules changed? Can we buy in port?

Was Gibraltar on your earlier voyage ? - I believe this makes a difference as it is classed as a non-EU country (I think :D)

Sounds like discrimination if pax occupying inside/outside cabins cannot order a bottle of spirits. I need my bottle of dark rum and brandy in my outside cabin for medicinal purposes. LOL.

I am still confussed :confused:

Anyone els not been able to purshase alcohol in an inside room?

I need to get to the bottom of this :rolleyes:

So do I. Surely room service spirits are not reserved just for the rich and famous who can afford balcony and suite cabins?

What about the workers?

So do I. Surely room service spirits are not reserved just for the rich and famous who can afford balcony and suite cabins?

What about the workers?

This cracked me up! I have a balcony cabin and most definately am not rich and famous.

Would have liked to win the Euro lottery though! :(

Archived