Need suggestions on something new to do while in Key West~~

RQINFL

We have been to Key West several times, and are looking for something new to do. Have done upscale lunch, local restaurants, etc. Not interested in any of the touristy tours but something really cool and more unique.

Does anybody have suggestions? Thanks!

How adventurous are you?

Someone in Key West has a James Bond-style personal jet gadget that you use in the water. You wear the article somehow and it flies you around above the water for awhile, maybe half an hour. This is new in Key West. I have no idea of the cost or who to contact. I saw it this morning on NBC Today show. The Sunday anchor woman actually tried it. I would be terrified but she seemed to enjoy it.

How adventurous are you?

Someone in Key West has a James Bond-style personal jet gadget that you use in the water. You wear the article somehow and it flies you around above the water for awhile, maybe half an hour. This is new in Key West. I have no idea of the cost or who to contact. I saw it this morning on NBC Today show. The Sunday anchor woman actually tried it. I would be terrified but she seemed to enjoy it.

I was going to say the same thing. Looks pretty cool!!!! And a bit scary!!:eek:

Thanks for posting that link. I'll be in Key West later this month. I am hoping that we'll be able to see the folks with the jet pack while we are on shore. I hope they are as close as the ones who parasail. I don't want to do the jet pack thing myself, but I would love to watch braver folks doing it.

If I get to see it, I will post it here.

A few of the kayak tours used to have kayaks with plexiglas bottoms. They had to get rid of them as, er, ah, heavier people would get in and crack the bottom. I heard from a couple that did this and enjoyed it a lot, and I can't help but think that kids in one of these would go wild if a small shark or ray cruised underneath them.

Pjk

Archived