Epic additional seating for breakfast in la Cucina?

helencw

We'll be on the Epic soon. Is there breakfast seating near the Garden Cafe that is not too crowded during the morning rush before disembarking for the ports?

We would like to meet some fellow roll call people to tour together and wondering if we could meet for a quick breakfast somewhere.

On other NCL ships like the Jade and Jewel la Cucina was open as additional seating during breakfast for the adjacent Garden Cafe.

On the Epic it looks like there are stairs going down to La Cuchina from the Garden Cafe. Is the Garden Cafe available as additional seating at breakfast on the Epic too? Or do you have another suggestion?

Thanks!

We'll be on the Epic soon. Is there breakfast seating near the Garden Cafe that is not too crowded during the morning rush before disembarking for the ports?

We would like to meet some fellow roll call people to tour together and wondering if we could meet for a quick breakfast in the Garden Cafe.

On other NCL ships like the Jade and Jewel la Cucina was open as additional seating during breakfast for the adjacent Garden Cafe.

On the Epic it looks like there are stairs going down to La Cuchina from the Garden Cafe. Is the Garden Cafe available as additional seating at breakfast on the Epic too?

Thanks!

You might just be better off going to O'Sheehans. They do a great breakfast and I found the waitstaff there to be the friendliest and most efficient.

Cruisepup, thanks for your quick reply. How long does it take to get seated and served for breakfast at O'Sheehans? Do you remember if they have pancakes? or cereal? I have a child who is a picky eater.

If it were at the Garden Cafe, I would just grab him one pancake and a carton of milk, and he is done after a few bites.

Cruisepup, thanks for your quick reply. How long does it take to get seated and served for breakfast at O'Sheehans? Do you remember if they have pancakes? or cereal? I have a child who is a picky eater.

If it were at the Garden Cafe, I would just grab him one pancake and a carton of milk, and he is done after a few bites.

Seating was right away. I think they don't have pancakes, just french toast. You can always get some of those small boxes of cereal and bring them there. Best thing to do would be to check out the place beforehand and have a chat with the mgr.

Although we never had a problem finding a place to sit in the Epics huge dining room, tons of people talked about getting their breakfast and walking down the steps to la Cuchina to eat their breakfast and there wasn't anyone down there. I don't think you'd have a problem at all.

You can also take your food from the buffet and eat outside on the pool deck. There was always plenty of room.

That's true also. (I know you are thinking pool deck, by the water, but there's a huge area on both sides, that are full of tables, and even out of the sun light. But yet they are not really beside the pool, so you won't have to worry about being splashed or anything. :))

I was trying to find a picture to explain, but most people (including me) usually take a picture in the opposite direction facing the pool and the slides :p

This was taken at night (only because I was trying to get a picture of the elevators). But, it's under that area.

1018181212_ecx5E-M.jpg

Archived