Military and Shareholder Credits

northcreek

Last year when we cruised you could use either the shareholder or military credit, I thought I read somewhere that now you can use both. Also is it better to deal directly through Princess for the Credits or through my TA and how soon prior to the cruise?

They can both be combined now, so you do get both, which took place shortly after the Military credit was offered. Either way to apply is fine, there are forms that they want filled out and emailed or faxed back with the proper documentation to them anytime after you book. But I think I remember this has to be taken care of 2 or 3 weeks before you sail, so I wouldn't wait too long. ;)

I would do it myself, fill out the forms like Toto says and submit. No need to wait til final payment anymore, but can't do it within 2 weeks of sailing and definitely NOT on the ship. So the sooner the better

A new update, the Stock and Military OBC are considered 'nonrefundable', so if you don't use it all on the ship, you lose it and don't get it back....so just keep that in mind.

It is a great benefit - very generous of Princess to offer this perk to us.

I found the fax number and form to apply for the military credit, does anyone know where to send the shareholder credit request and if there is a form that needs to be completed

You will have to do a search for the form, but the fax number is: 661-753-0180

This is the form I used and submitted twice in the past month to no avail. Today I called Princess, and the fax number listed on the form is only for military credit. The number I listed above is what they told me to use and in fact is on a new form that Princess emailed to me. I believe this is the original number we used to use for Liza.

You will have to do a search for the form, but the fax number is: 661-753-0180

First timer here, but, I just looked at the form and it lists 661-753-1394 as the fax for the shareholder credit. Which is the correct number? I have a cruise coming up soon and don't know which number to send it to.

This is the form I used and submitted twice in the past month to no avail. Today I called Princess, and the fax number listed on the form is only for military credit. The number I listed above is what they told me to use and in fact is on a new form that Princess emailed to me. I believe this is the original number we used to use for Liza.

That's strange, I used it and it went through perfectly.:confused:

I am only eligible for the Shareholder OBC. I handle it myself, as I don't see any reason to send personal financial info to a TA.

What is the minimum amount of shares? And what is the OBC that is earned by having the shares?

Thanks!

The one on the form (but I used it several months ago, maybe they have changed it since?)

(661) 753-1394

I used 1394 and got the military credit immediately. I used it for shareholder and as stated above, submitted it twice and nothing. I just, a few hours ago, resubmitted it to 0180 which is what Princess told me to do.

What is the minimum amount of shares? And what is the OBC that is earned by having the shares?

Thanks!

minimum shares is 100 and OBC is:

6 days or less $50

7-13 days $100

14 days or more $250

This amount is per cabin, not per person.

After printing out both forms and filling in the blanks, I scanned them to a pdf and emailed them to the address shown on the forms. Had both posted to our account in less than a week. Also attached as a pdf the required proof.

Thanks for the gifts Princess!

See you on the water,

Rex

I printed up both forms from the Princess web site , the sent them via snail mail with copies of the required paperwork to the appropriate addresses listed on the forms, within a few days the military credit was listed on our cruise personalizer and it took about 10 or 12 days for the shareholders OBC to be added to our cruise personalizer. Really fairly simple process.

Cori

After printing out both forms and filling in the blanks, I scanned them to a pdf and emailed them to the address shown on the forms. Had both posted to our account in less than a week. Also attached as a pdf the required proof.

Best way to do it if you have a scanner. No worry about fax numbers this way.

Archived