Differences of Cruising on a Monday?

FLCruiser001

Hello everyone! We normally set sail on Thursdays, Saturdays, or Sundays. Well, our next cruise sets sail on a Monday. What kind of differences can we expect because of sailing on this day of the week? :confused: Thanks! :)

I've only cruised on Sat/Sun however, I imagine you'll have more flight options if you fly into the port area. Less crowds at the airport when you arrive. Flights and pre-cruise hotels could be cheaper too.

I've only cruised on Sat/Sun however, I imagine you'll have more flight options if you fly into the port area. Less crowds at the airport when you arrive. Flights and pre-cruise hotels could be cheaper too.

Weekday traffic in and around the port might be heavier but once you are on the ship you should not notice any differences in the cruise experience.:)

Bill

I see you are from Florida. We go out of PC often on Mondays on the Monarch (previously on Sovereign). We have also sailed out of PC on Mariner and Freedom. There really is little difference at PC on Monday other than just one ship and fewer people being processed for Monarch. The Cocoa Beach and Cape Canaveral area has fewer people than on the weekends. We arrive at PC around 10:30 and are usually in the Windjammer before noon. Have a great cruise!!!

Our cruise this past January was a Monday-Saturday out of Port Everglades. Other than the fact ours was the only ship in port on the Monday, and IHOP was dead at breakfast (usually packed on a weekend morning), and the cruise was 2 days shorter than our normal, there wasn't any other differences.

Archived