Im thinking PRIDE

gog

I think when I get home I'll be trying to convince DW to take our anniversary cruise next year on the Pride. Given the pricing, itinerary, nearness of departure port, etc. I don't think it will be a hard sell.

I have been on Pride twice. Once in 2002 out of Florida and 2010 out of Baltimore. Enjoyed the ship very much. I have booked the Pride again in March 2012, even though I have been to these ports before. The ship is nice and the crew very friendly. Hope you enjoy.

We just went on the Pride in June and booked again for next year. I love the ship size...it has just about everything the larger ships have, but less people and it doesn't take a half hour to walk from one end to the other! (OK, maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much:) ) Plus we can drive to the port, and that's a big plus!

I think you will have a great time!

IM thinking Pride next May.

Great time of year to sail the Pride. We have had the pleasure of sailing on her twice, the most recent was May 2011.

You will have a wonderful time. Enjoy!!!

Going on the Pride for the first time in February, 2012. Going with a HUGE group of NYC Department of Education employees, most of which I don't know. This group just grew and grew LOL. Have formed our own group within the group and are about 25 or so strong. Hoping to have a great time. Have heard many good things about the ship am sure we'll have a blast!

We were on the Pride in October 2009, booked for September 2011 and loooking to book again for January 2012.

We're also going to be cruising on Pride in January (29th). If you're on the same sailing, please join our roll call!:)

This will be our third time on her. Love the ship. Love cruising from so close to home. Want to do the Pride's Bermuda and the Eastern Caribbean itineraries, too.

It seems I'm always "thinking Pride".:)

We're also going to be cruising on Pride in January (29th). If you're on the same sailing, please join our roll call!:)

This will be our third time on her. Love the ship. Love cruising from so close to home. Want to do the Pride's Bermuda and the Eastern Caribbean itineraries, too.

It seems I'm always "thinking Pride".:)

We cruised on Pride last January (2011). Easy port to drive to, reasonable parking rate, very inexpensive cruise. Pride had lots of indoor seating for kicking back to read during the 1st and last sea days when it's to cold outside. Be sure and look for the "Good Luck Coin". Enjoy the cruise. Here is our illustrated write-up....

http://pasqualehome.com/PrideJan2011/PrideJan2011.htm

Joe! Thank you for an amazing job with utterly breathtaking photos! I am so much more excited now about my cruise! And now I know exactly where to find the coin ;) FORE! LOL

We cruised on Pride last January (2011). Easy port to drive to, reasonable parking rate, very inexpensive cruise. Pride had lots of indoor seating for kicking back to read during the 1st and last sea days when it's to cold outside. Be sure and look for the "Good Luck Coin". Enjoy the cruise. Here is our illustrated write-up....

Joe! Thank you for an amazing job with utterly breathtaking photos! I am so much more excited now about my cruise! And now I know exactly where to find the coin ;) FORE! LOL

Be sure and click on the cabin interior shots. There are some embedded notes that several people have told me were helpful. Thanks for visiting the webpage....

DH told me after our last cruise in April that if we cruise again I would have to find a port to drive to because of the high cost of flying.

I did not have to look far.....Pride here we come next April :D

Thanks for the pictures. DW was sold on the Pride and we'll be in an obstructed balcony cabin once I scrape together the deposit:D. (I'll be showing her the pictures later.)

We were just on Pride in July. Had a great time, crew was amazing all the way around. Baltimore was super easy.

I wish they would change the itineraries though.

I was also disappointed that there were not chairs on the Promenade deck for relaxing and watching the sea go by. Pool deck is too hot and crowded. Serenity deck is always full too and no available chairs in the shade.

Oh well...nothing's perfect I guess.

Archived