Any great bikini stores in Miami??

RQINFL

Does anybody know of any good stores for bikinis in Miami? Either near the port or in South Beach? Thanks!

There are lots of bikini/surf shops located on South Beach along Collins Ave, Washington Ave, and Lincoln Road.

You'll see bikinis even in Walgreens!!! :D I've seen the skimpiest string bikinis EVER in South Beach. That's why one of bathing suits travels in my carry on. Can't imagine having to shop for one before boarding the ship or on one of the islands .:eek:

Does anybody know of any good stores for bikinis in Miami? Either near the port or in South Beach? Thanks!

They are everywhere in Miami and department stores sell them all year long. What is your price point? It's EASY to spend $300 on a bikini in South Beach.

I would suggest Lincoln Road Mall. Less expensive and avoid the stores in the hotels. Versace bikini? Check. $1500.

They are everywhere in Miami and department stores sell them all year long. What is your price point? It's EASY to spend $300 on a bikini in South Beach.

I would suggest Lincoln Road Mall. Less expensive and avoid the stores in the hotels. Versace bikini? Check. $1500.

Dont want a department store ~ can find those suits anywhere. $300 is ok if it's a really cool suit. So maybe upscale/unique shops would be a better description of what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Any suggestions?

There is a Richie's Swimwear on 8th Street between Collins Ave & Ocean Drive. All you need to do is walk along Collins, Washington, Ocean, and Lincoln Road, and there are plenty of boutique-y stores that sell all types of swimwear.

Archived