Eclipse Adjoining Cabin/Balcony Question

JAMESFALLETTA

Are you able to connect balconies of all adjoining cabins, or only if the staterooms are labeled as "interconnecting"? If must be interconnecting, then does that mean it's impossible to adjoin cabins on the slant with the larger balconies?

My goal is to land a 1A cabin with a larger balcony along with a slightly cheaper adjoining 1B or 2B.

Celebrity customer service says "all balconies are the same size, we've measured and it's an optical illusion, AND only interconnecting cabins can have interconnecting balconies"

Oh those funny Customer Service people.

No, on second thought, it's not funny at all. I think it is pitiful that they are given so much incorrect information. It's a reflection on the company and their attention to detail. In this age of massive competition, I will never understand why Celerity does not improve this area full of known weaknesses.

I'd like to see that measuring tape......there's a dirty joke in there somewhere, but I won't go there.....:)

We were on the Equinox last year in the Med with six adjoining cabins. Our cabin steward opened them all up and they stayed that way for the entire cruise. I read somewhere if you have a cabin by a fire door, those balconies do not open up.

Archived