LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Welcome aboard. We're Peter & Patrick from Manchester, UK and this is our first TA but will be our 2nd time on Liberty this year.

From what others have said RCI do pull out all the stops for Halloween and I for one am planning on wearing a costume and some others are looking for stuff too.

[quote name='jillybabes'][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Good Morning All: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]We leave 8 weeks from today :p, so this weekend I will start to make a packing list :D...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#800080]Welcome to Ade & Anita, look forward to meeting you...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#800080]Everyone have a wonderful Hump Day ;)...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

Good morning Jillybabes.
I,m new on this so hope I am doing it right. Can you tell me if there will be a Halloween party on the Transatlantic cruise in October.
Thank you very much.

[quote name='VirginiaJane']Good morning every one. I.m new on the board so hope everything goes alright. Does any one know if there will be a Halloween party on the Transatlantic Liberty of the Seas?[/quote]

Welcome to our group! We are Karen & David from Maryland and are very excited for this cruise, our first TA. As Peter mentioned, Halloween should be a fun time on the ship. We didn't want to pack entire costumes (due to lack of both luggage space and imagination!) so I'm bringing a fancy mask and DH will wear some fun accessories--just so we stay in the spirit of the evening.

I hope you will post often so we can get to know you before we sail!

Thanks Peter for the information. You need to teach me how to post stuff especially pictures. I use Shutterfly. Do I have to change to another host or can I copy from my computer?

Welcome Ade and Anita. We are Joyce and Jerry and live in the Ft. Lauderdale area. This is our first TA but have another booked next year.

did the doc dance last night as I saw the docs online and ordered my luggage tags. The tags make it feel so real when they come in.

Everyone have a great day.

Joyce

[quote name='tahoemc']WooHoo, one step closer to Barcelona. Completed online check in and printed the Set Sail, also ordered luggage tags. Now its beginning to feel real!!![/quote]

OH Mike its REAL!!!! :D

Welcome Ade & Anita.........we're Sandy & Ben from Chicago, IL. THIS is our first TA..........can't wait!!!

George, Matthew, Peter YOU guys all BEHAVE yourselves tonight........save the naughty stuff for the CRUISE........

[quote name='VirginiaJane']Good morning Jillybabes.
I,m new on this so hope I am doing it right. Can you tell me if there will be a Halloween party on the Transatlantic cruise in October.
Thank you very much.[/quote]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Welcome: we are Jill & Dave from Florida and this will be our first Transatlantic cruise...I am bringing a mask, but no costume...Royal usually does something nice for the holidays, so I gather this will be no exception...Look forward to meeting you...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Good morning all, Larry & I have had two minor quakes here, yesterday down in Baja and this morning up near Redlands, and only a few miles from Larry & Cherie. To small for us to really feel here. Both registered a 4.1 and 4.0

Hello VirginiaJane, have you joined our wonderful group. This is our first TA as well and looking forward to it. If you would like me to add you to our Roll Call, please email me with your information ( # in party, room or deck # ) at GLea472968 at aol dot com. Look forward to meeting you.

Gay

Hi all, and welcome to VirginiaJane to the thread. We are Mike and Julie from Carson City NV (near Lake Tahoe) and this is our first TA. We are bringing some Halloween accessories, but like most, will be packing light as possible so the costuming won't be overly elaborate.

Gay, hopefully the quake activity stays minor, and hope y'all are drying out in So Cal and So NV. Online pictures show those t-storms yesterday left some big puddles in a few spots:D. All we got here was some lightning and accompanying thunder and a few rain drops. Just enough to get the dog shaking and quivering out of her fur:eek:.

Sandy, boys will be boys, so best to let them get it out of their system tonight:eek:.

Mike so do we, that is all we need now is a large quake before we leave, but with the recent activity in Japan, Alaska 6.8 on the 2nd, BC 6.7 on the 9th and now suddenly down here, it does make one wonder.

Sandy since the Japan quake, I check the Ca site regulary and up until the the most recent ones, it has been quiet, but we are all on that South Pacific Rim so I watch it carefully when I see a pattern. A mag 4 would have been a slight shake if we had felt it. Larry & Cherie would be the ones to ask since they are around 10 miles S of the epeicenter.

Gay Edited by Desert Cruizers

Good morning every one. I.m new on the board so hope everything goes alright. Does any one know if there will be a Halloween party on the Transatlantic Liberty of the Seas?

Welcome from Paul and Mark in southern California. First TA. We west coasters, including Gay, Mike and Mike keep this thing going around the clock :D.

About halloween and costumes, I just had it confirmed that a little group of 3 couples have picked some costumes that will ensure us membership in the NC, so yes, many of us boys will be dressing up even if it means getting some more luggage :(.

We happened to be shopping in wally world for some cruise related accessories on Saturday and with all the talk by Mike and Peter of bike riding and our lack of success with the diet, look what we picked up :eek:. Spent the afternoon on Sunday riding to Newport and back. Only about 10 miles but great fun. Now lets see if the weather and body hold up for the next month for anything to happen ;).

477835574_markbike.jpg.5116ccdd1066da61c745923a09b430f1.jpg

803011038_paulbike.jpg.edf484b58c7253a2b16816744dada2af.jpg

We happened to be shopping in wally world for some cruise related accessories on Saturday and with all the talk by Mike and Peter of bike riding and our lack of success with the diet, look what we picked up :eek:. Spent the afternoon on Sunday riding to Newport and back. Only about 10 miles but great fun. Now lets see if the weather and body hold up for the next month for anything to happen ;).
Well done on the bikes guys. I so wish our weather would be like yours. Soon it will be time to lock up the bikes for good here. Maybe OK for a ride today but the weekend forecast is grim.:(

Welcome to our group! We are Karen & David from Maryland and are very excited for this cruise, our first TA. As Peter mentioned, Halloween should be a fun time on the ship. We didn't want to pack entire costumes (due to lack of both luggage space and imagination!) so I'm bringing a fancy mask and DH will wear some fun accessories--just so we stay in the spirit of the evening.

I hope you will post often so we can get to know you before we sail!

Good morning Karen & David thank you for the reply. We are Debbie & Williejan from a small place near Amsterdam in the Netherlands.I,m glad to hear you are bringing some things for Halloween. We were on the Oasis last year with Halloween and it was a BIG party and so much fun, as we are from Holland and don,t celebrate Halloween we didn,t bring any costumes but this time we will. It would be nice to meet you on the ship.

Have a great day

Welcome aboard. We're Peter & Patrick from Manchester, UK and this is our first TA but will be our 2nd time on Liberty this year.

From what others have said RCI do pull out all the stops for Halloween and I for one am planning on wearing a costume and some others are looking for stuff too.

Thank you Peter & Patrick , we are Debbie & Williejan we are from a small place near Amsterdam the Netherlands and we also have cruised the Liberty before in 2007. It,s such a great ship. I,m glad you are bringing costumes . Last year we were on the Oasis with Halloween and it was one BIG party but as we don,t celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands we didn,t have any costumes while most passengers did. So this time for sure we will have costumes. Have a great day.

Good morning from Manchester Airport, met Matthew and Andy last night for a couple of pints then had a good nights sleep in the hotel before heading here at 6:30 am :eek: flight on time and I will be meeting up with Marilyn in Zurich in a couple of hours for our flight to Istanbul.

Peter I hope you found your mother well.

Post soon

Welcome from Paul and Mark in southern California. First TA. We west coasters, including Gay, Mike and Mike keep this thing going around the clock :D.

About halloween and costumes, I just had it confirmed that a little group of 3 couples have picked some costumes that will ensure us membership in the NC, so yes, many of us boys will be dressing up even if it means getting some more luggage :(.

Hi we are Debbie & Williejan we are from The Netherlands, it,s great to hear you all are bringing costumes so we will too. We were on the Oasis last year with Halloween and it was one big party but in Holland we don,t celebrate Halloween so we didn,t have costumes while most of the passengers did. This time for sure we are dressed up too. Thank you for the reply and matbe we will meet on the ship. Have a great day.

Thank you Peter & Patrick , we are Debbie & Williejan we are from a small place near Amsterdam the Netherlands and we also have cruised the Liberty before in 2007. It,s such a great ship. I,m glad you are bringing costumes . Last year we were on the Oasis with Halloween and it was one BIG party but as we don,t celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands we didn,t have any costumes while most passengers did. So this time for sure we will have costumes. Have a great day.
Hi Debbie & Williejan, great to meet you. You will have a similar journey to Barcelona as we will I presume. Flight time for us is just over 2 hours. One of the flight options given to us by RCI was with KLM from Manchester via Amsterdam, but we decided to fly direct although there is only 1 flight a day from here to Barcelona.

See you onboard.