LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

George,

I just caught up with this board. I am horrified that people can be so ignorant. I would not wish anyone what I am going through now with my arm but I can make an exception. I am so glad you are not leaving the board. Guess if I wasn't up the whole night in pain I would not have posted the 1,000 post on that board. Like I said I can always make an exception!

I checked last night with the owner of Gilbert's 17th street Grill about a laundromat. There is none in that immediate neighborhood. More likely in areas you would not want to go to. Hey you are always welcome to come to my house and do your laundry there.

See you now on 13 days my friend. I am still chuckling from my Google search.

Joyce

Hi Emmy, we will for sure meet up...Janice has nothing but nice things to say about you...Plus I saw you and her on the Video from the Inagural Oasis cruise...You are a STAR!!. Also, our buddies live in Toronto..been a few years since we have been up there....but you Canadians are GOOD PEOPLE! ha ha ha

Mike

Thanks Mike..glad you saw my post earlier. LOL yes Mighty Ships Janice and I had cameo roles in that :)

Mike, did you check out the little Party store by Stater Bros off Date Palm and Ramon. To the right of the store there is a small Party store and I have seen Pink Boas in there also at Michaels on 111 by Jensens. You will leave PS 15 min before we do and 2 days later. Have a safe flight. If memory serves me we will be flying home together out of Dallas.

George nice to see you, I don't frequant this board as I do our RC as that one keeps me hopping.:D but try and say hello often.

Hey there Beej, speaking of hopping, what a pleasure to see you hopping about in here. Will miss not having the chance to meet you.

Gay

Sandy, perhaps we should all work together to figure out how to pack our STUFF.:D I think the heaviest stuff I have are the Name Tags. I will have them and the Bracelets with me during the 2 Pm and Sail away party. of course, I can hand out much of that at the Universal also, so everyone will have them when they board.

Gay

Good afternoon from another dull day in Manchester. Was supposed to be sunny, but that happened for about 1 minute.

Trying to use Firefox as for some reason Internet Explorer is hogging loads of memory but still trying to get to grips with it.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

Wow I missed quite a bit the past couple of days.

George, glad you are back. Perhaps one night before dinner we can roll out drunk together? It can be a first for both of us!!! :D:p:p:p:D See you soon.

Glad your back George - I'd miss your jokes.:) With the amount of Diamond/Diamond plus that'll be on the ship don't think there's enough staff to serve anyone enough that they'd be rolling out.

Thanks again Everyone :D

Sandy my spare room has had luggage and clothes out on the bed since I arrived home 28th Sept :eek: but felt it was not worth putting it all away, cannot wait to pack :)

Mhairi might give you a wave from the Friarton Bridge on Friday, thinking about visiting my in laws in Forfar :) do you have any knowledge of the Tayside Symphony Orchestra ?

Joyce I could buy you a drink there 20th Nov :) that would be a tale to tell to your friends, I am sure Beej has been in places like this before :D

Morning from hot and sunny Arizona....supposed to be 100 again today... then when we get to London on Thursday it is only around 60 we will freeze with such a contrast....out come the winter woolies :)

Doing last minute laundry and then hope to sit out for a little more tan....:D

JOYCE thanks I will try that Crackle... I am having so much fun with my new toy....just a fw things I am still figuring out but with everyone's help I am sure someone will answer my questions ....

JOYCE thanks I will try that Crackle... I am having so much fun with my new toy....just a fw things I am still figuring out but with everyone's help I am sure someone will answer my questions ....

Sherry would you reccomend a new toy then ?

GEORGE if I did it would send me straight to the NC with no 'get out of NC' Free card... mind you I don't think I ever left :eek:

You must shop in the same store as me :D

I am right there with you guys! I have added more bar stools to the NC today. It seems we need them.

Hi Beej. Gals to see you pop in again.

Joyce

If you mean Ann Summers :D No

I meant S&Ms

Remember this pic ?

2175137130069717818S500x500Q85.jpg

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE will they be on the SHIP?????

Gay I don't know how you're brining all that stuff with the weight limit. I"m having problems with the 50lbs just for clothes..........LOL

GO AWAY SANDY .... he is ALL mine...I get first dibs....:D:D

Yes that's the store Ann Summers I am planning on paying them a visit.... I wonder if they are in the new Westfields Mall in Stratford as we are going there for sure.

I have thermals but don't think it will be that cold....surely not...

That Volcano over Iceland is still playing up....hope it stays dormant....:eek:

Thanks again Everyone :D

Sandy my spare room has had luggage and clothes out on the bed since I arrived home 28th Sept :eek: but felt it was not worth putting it all away, cannot wait to pack :)

Mhairi might give you a wave from the Friarton Bridge on Friday, thinking about visiting my in laws in Forfar :) do you have any knowledge of the Tayside Symphony Orchestra ?

Joyce I could buy you a drink there 20th Nov :) that would be a tale to tell to your friends, I am sure Beej has been in places like this before :D

I'm afraid I don't know anything about the TSO - Have a good trip.

Hi all, hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

George, glad to see you're continuing to post as I too enjoy your humour (spelt correctly??). Haven't been to FB, but just ignore whatever is happening over there. You know where your real friends are!! Hope Julie and I get to meet you onboard.

Good thing Julie doesn't read these boards, if she saw George's cabinmates I bet I would be cruising solo.

Started putting the clothes, luggage and other travel items in the spare room Friday night. Suffice to say we are over the 50lbs each without evening weighing, so now we have to figure out what we can live without. Keep saying "half the clothes and twice the money."