Anyone been on Ecstasy recently? Questions on packing...

dude_hdt

I'll be sailing in less than 2 weeks and making out my packing list. We've got a cabin on Upper Deck. I understand some modifications have been made since 2007...like water park, etc...so didn't know if cabins have changed any.

Is there a clock in the room? (usually "no" but one less thing to pack)

Is there a hair dryer? (I think the answer is "yes" but just want to be sure)

thanks

I'll be sailing in less than 2 weeks and making out my packing list. We've got a cabin on Upper Deck. I understand some modifications have been made since 2007...like water park, etc...so didn't know if cabins have changed any.

thanks

No clock, only the one on the phone...

Haridryer, yes, but not the best so if you have thick or long hair I would bring your own...

I was in a balcony cabin late April/early May. No clock. No hair dryer, either. Funny, because each of us three women assumed there would be a hair dryer so none of us brought one. Our room steward brought us one, though. Enjoy your cruise! :)

No clock, only the one on the phone...

Haridryer, yes, but not the best so if you have thick or long hair I would bring your own...

Fantasy class ships are not supposed to have hair dryers. dont remember seeing one, but wasnt looking very hard.

thanks

The cabins really haven't changed. No clock, no hairdryer unless you're in a suite..

:)

Are you on the 15th sailing? We are on the 11th!! One week to go!!! Whoohoo.. I'm interested to know the answers to your post as well. I went on her back in 06 which was my first cruise..

Yes, the 15th!!! When we went in 07, we were with 4 other families and seem to recall the wives bouncing between room borrowing equipments while preparing for MDR. Anything less my wife has to pack will be all the better.

So 1 "yes" and 2 "no" on hair dryer. Now that I have a smart phone, I guess I can use the desk clock feature on it as well as free up a power plug.

thanks

Sailed on her July 18th and it's NO to both. :( You must bring your own hair dryer. Fantasy Class ships for some reason do not have hair dryers in the cabin. :)

Fantasy class ships are not supposed to have hair dryers. dont remember seeing one, but wasnt looking very hard.

Not each cabin has them but I have asked for one and had one brought to me when I dropped and broke mine:( So, I know they have them, just not sure how many:confused:

Archived