Any Carnival Splendor questions you may have?

KruisingMarina

Hi, I am wondering if the Gold Pearl or Black Pearl is open for breakfast on Debarkation morning. If it is, that will change the time we want to get off the ship, when we go in Oct. Thanks, Oregonian123

Breakfast is served in one of the dining rooms everyday, including debarkation morning.

Hello again, just returned to the cabin from Los Veranos!!! Excellent experience!!! Highly recommended!!! Will tell you the specifics on my review!!! I am gathering all the info you need and will get back to you.

Live from Splendor,

Marina

Im so glad to hear you booked "Los Veranos" & did it, in an earlier post I was afraid they might be sold out when your planning on booking them on the ships computers lol! I knew you would like them:eek:;)! They were awesome when I did the canopy in PV the other year! Cant wait 21 days "I think" till im on the Splendor :D Glad to hear your having/have had a blast!

Im so glad to hear you booked "Los Veranos" & did it, in an earlier post I was afraid they might be sold out when your planning on booking them on the ships computers lol! I knew you would like them:eek:;)! They were awesome when I did the canopy in PV the other year! Cant wait 21 days "I think" till im on the Splendor :D Glad to hear your having/have had a blast!

We will be on the Splendor in 21 days as well Boarding on 9/11... We must be on the same cruise. We have a Spa Balcony Cabin and looking forward to our first Carnival Cruise.

Love the Splendor been on 4 times but the last time we noticed a big decline in the quality of the food. We will be going back in Oct. and we hope it will be better, since the options out of the west coast is very limited. We have decided it is time to travel back east to the allure and the oasis!

Hello again, just returned to the cabin from Los Veranos!!! Excellent experience!!! Highly recommended!!! Will tell you the specifics on my review!!! I am gathering all the info you need and will get back to you.

Live from Splendor,

Marina

Hi what time was you your Los Veranos zip line? Also what time is ship time their was thinking about booking on my own. Save some money thank you.

Would love to know if you heard anyone say if they went on the Tequila Factory Excursion in PV and if so, what were the opinions???!!!

Great thread, btw!

We did it, and it was one of the better ones we have been on. Ended up buying about $200 worth of tequila to take home, too. Very educational, and it was a nice ride (if you take away having to drive by the prison where you are warned not to take pictures...lol!). If you like tequila, this is a must. ;)

Would love to know if you heard anyone say if they went on the Tequila Factory Excursion in PV and if so, what were the opinions???!!!

Great thread, btw!

Hi, Cupkayke, unfortunately I did not do the Tequila factory excursion and did not meet anyone who did it. Maybe when the kids get little older, I will consider doing one :p.

Marina

Any tips on the ship activities, must see shows or bars will benice since we will be at sea 3 full days.

Have not been anywhere other than the Caribbean for cruising any other tips that you feel would be helpful.

Thanks

Cruisinglover69, I just got back:( and will be working on my review, stay tuned;)!

I'm happy that you are loving your cruise. I wish I was on the ship too! When you go to the Rotisserie don't forgot to try the Mac n Cheese. I hope it's white and made with Brie. If so, its very tasty. Enjoy your cruise!!!

Thank you for the tip, MsSoCal, I tried their Mac n Cheese, and it was sure so yummmmmy!!! I took a pic of it, will post it on my review:).

Hi what time was you your Los Veranos zip line? Also what time is ship time their was thinking about booking on my own. Save some money thank you.

Hi Willyguy, my tour was at 1pm, and we barely made it to that one:eek:!!!

The night before arriving to PV, they will ask you to bring your time an hour forward, then when you get to PV, they are still one hour ahead of ship time. Hope I made sense:rolleyes:.

Cruisinglover69, I just got back:( and will be working on my review, stay tuned;)!

Glad you had a good time! Did you get a chance to try out the piano bar? I was wondering how it was, and mainly how the piano player was? Do yuo remember the entertainer's name, if you went? Thanks!

Look forward to the review. Helps to kill this dead time before we sail out in 3 weeks :)

Hi Willyguy, my tour was at 1pm, and we barely made it to that one:eek:!!!

The night before arriving to PV, they will ask you to bring your time an hour forward, then when you get to PV, they are still one hour ahead of ship time. Hope I made sense:rolleyes:.

Hi thank you very much for the information. Did the ship not put in at 9:30 a.m.?Did you go with the ship?

Archived