Any Carnival Splendor questions you may have?

KruisingMarina

Hi thank you very much for the information. Did the ship not put in at 9:30 a.m.?Did you go with the ship?

Hi Willyguy, no problem on my side:). Let me just clarify your question, do you want to know the actual time we pulled into the PV port? And if our tour was booked with the ship? Sorry I had to ask:(.

Hi Willyguy, no problem on my side:). Let me just clarify your question, do you want to know the actual time we pulled into the PV port? And if our tour was booked with the ship? Sorry I had to ask:(.

My bad, I just had to go back and read your initial question. So hopefully, I'll answer it this time. BTW, I started my review on another thread, so you are welcome to join.:)

Yes, we came to the port at 9:30am ship time and 10:30am PV time, but DH did not get ready until 11:45am PV time:mad: and the reason is in my review, so we had to rush to get there right on time. The ride from the port to Los Veranos office was about 15-20 min and we had to be there at least 15 min early. And I did my own reservation.

Hope this helps...

My bad, I just had to go back and read your initial question. So hopefully, I'll answer it this time. BTW, I started my review on another thread, so you are welcome to join.:)

Yes, we came to the port at 9:30am ship time and 10:30am PV time, but DH did not get ready until 11:45am PV time:mad: and the reason is in my review, so we had to rush to get there right on time. The ride from the port to Los Veranos office was about 15-20 min and we had to be there at least 15 min early. And I did my own reservation.

Hope this helps...

Which thread is the review statred on???

[quote name='KruisingMarina'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]My bad, I just had to go back and read your initial question. So hopefully, I'll answer it this time. BTW, I started my review on another thread, so you are welcome to join.:)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Yes, we came to the port at 9:30am ship time and 10:30am PV time, but DH did not get ready until 11:45am PV time:mad: and the reason is in my review, so we had to rush to get there right on time. The ride from the port to Los Veranos office was about 15-20 min and we had to be there at least 15 min early. And I did my own reservation.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hope this helps...[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
going on cruise in feb 2012. would like to do zip line at Los Veranos, kinda confuse so the ship gets into port at 930 but its 1030 pv time. i miss why hubby was slow to awake (doesn't matter). however do they pick you up at port or do you take taxi how do that work? thanks i like you pic on the other thread great job

[quote name='KruisingMarina'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]My bad, I just had to go back and read your initial question. So hopefully, I'll answer it this time. BTW, I started my review on another thread, so you are welcome to join.:)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Yes, we came to the port at 9:30am ship time and 10:30am PV time, but DH did not get ready until 11:45am PV time:mad: and the reason is in my review, so we had to rush to get there right on time. The ride from the port to Los Veranos office was about 15-20 min and we had to be there at least 15 min early. And I did my own reservation.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hope this helps...[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
What time did you make it back to the ship?

[quote name='KruisingMarina'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]BTW, I started my review on another thread, so you are welcome to join.:)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]..[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Hi, KruisingMarina, we are glad you had a great time, and can't wait to hear about it in more detail.
Can you tell us what thread your review is posted on? I haven't been able to find it. Thank you in advance.

• 1 month later...
I'm going on the Splendor 10/16, in three days. On the Freedom, on the level above the Lido deck buffet, there was a fish and chips station. I see on the deck plan that there is something on the Splendor but it doesn't say if it is fish and chips. Do you know what kind of food it is?

Thanks!

[quote name='KruisingMarina'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]Hello fellow travelers! This Sunday, it will be my first time cruising on Splendor and I am so excited!:D I'll be traveling with my DH, DD and DS and will be staying in a balcony room.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]If anyone traveling in a near future on Splendor has any questions/concerns regarding Splendor, I will try to find out for you and post it here. :)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]I am also thinking of doing a review with pictures, so again if you have any requests let me know. I am also taking my laptop to be connected with wifi.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]Regards,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]Marina [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[quote name='vegastigr']I'm going on the Splendor 10/16, in three days. On the Freedom, on the level above the Lido deck buffet, there was a fish and chips station. I see on the deck plan that there is something on the Splendor but it doesn't say if it is fish and chips. Do you know what kind of food it is?

Thanks![/quote]

It's the Rotisserie station. Try the mac n cheese.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='iceleven']I think it depends on where your cabin is. Last week we were on 10 forward and had to go down to 4 forward and stand " smashed together with your fellow cruise passengers on a deck."[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I was hoping it was in a lounge. Our elderly parents are going on their first cruise for their 50th wedding anniversary and I am concerned about how they will do during this. They have a hard time standing for long.

[quote name='tink24']Please say "Hi" to Todd Wittmer (the cruise director) for me. He is an awesome guy who just happened to be my personal trainer for a while in 1995. :D Also, please post if you happen to go on any of the following excursions: Extreme Canopy Tour in PV, Pirate Ship thingy in PV, or the one that goes on a boat to Los Arcos, lunch at a beach club and shopping in Cabo. Have a great time![/quote]
just off the Splendor and Todd will be on vacation for the next 6 weeks.

Archived