which terminal does the Liberty tender to in Grand Cayman?

S.S.Oceanlover

It would depend on the number of ships in port that day. There is a smaller tender pier about 2 blocks south of Royal Watler that Carnival, and other lines may use if RW is busy. Carnival excursions will meet up at the smaller pier and then walk to the buses at the parking lot at RW.

Just did a google and it looks like that's the terminal Carnival uses. Right in Georgetown.

Thanks so much for the information. I really appreciate it.

Crewsweeper: according to cruisett.com we are the only ship in port the day of September 14th.:)

Bill

I thought Grand Caymans was only a tender port? Is there more than one side to tender from? We were on the Freedom in May and tendered in at Georgetown near Margaritaville.

Thanks,

It is a tender port but apparently there are more than one place they tender you too. Been there many times and never knew this.

Only reason I asked was because i am trying to book an excursion with stingraysailings.com and they said to meet them at the tender pier i mentioned above and that sometimes they tender you to other piers but they are in walking distance.

Bill

It is a tender port but apparently there are more than one place they tender you too. Been there many times and never knew this.

Only reason I asked was because i am trying to book an excursion with stingraysailings.com and they said to meet them at the tender pier i mentioned above and that sometimes they tender you to other piers but they are in walking distance.

Bill

It's like advertising. The old one was dull and boring, but now it's new and improved.

The old and dull one across from Margaritaville is the Noth Terminal. The new and improved one is calld the Royal Walter Cruise Termial. It even sounds better. Both are on the same property.

Archived