need help with funpass completion

S.S.Oceanlover

I booked 2 cabins for myself and my wife and my brother and his nephew.

Trying to fill out the funpass and include them with charging privledges.

I added their booking number and last name but I can't select to give them charging privleges bu8t that option is all greyed out and won't let me.

Without selecting to give them charging privledges I can't proceed any further.

Does anybody have any experience with this? I know the CCL website is messed up a lot. Wondering if this is another glitch or am I not doing something right.

TIA

Bill

We had this happen over the weekend doing the same thing as you. Go to the other booking and choose Cash for them...then go back to your and try to add them again.

Ty for the help. Unfortunately that didn't work either.:(

It pulls up their booking and names but says they are not a member of this account.

I try again tomorrow.

TY again

Bill

And you already entered your own CC info and set up your own account? I did that once...tried to add people to my account when I had not yet set it up. :o

Sounds like it could be an error then...typical. :(

I booked 2 cabins for myself and my wife and my brother and his nephew.

Trying to fill out the funpass and include them with charging privledges.

I added their booking number and last name but I can't select to give them charging privleges bu8t that option is all greyed out and won't let me.

Without selecting to give them charging privledges I can't proceed any further.

Does anybody have any experience with this? I know the CCL website is messed up a lot. Wondering if this is another glitch or am I not doing something right.

TIA

Bill

Once you have already completed your charging information, you will need to click on the button over just to the right of the grayed out area. It says, "VIEW/ADD BOOKING" on the button (which doesn't make much sense), but once you click on it, it will let you back in where you can update the information. It took me about 15 minutes of aggravation to figure that out, but it worked like a charm once I did.

Enjoy your cruise. :-)

do it the easy way... wait until you are checking in to board. They will let you set up your sail and sign info there for all passengers... I do it this way every time...

This is what I did. There were 8 of us 4 on our S&S and 4 on individual. It really is a quick and easy process at check in.:)

Thank you for all the suggestions. I'll give everything a try with the phone the last resort.

we are platinum and the other 2 arent. Wouold they still let us board together without the S & S cards linked to the same account?

Bill

You have to check in before you board which is when you give them the info for the sail and sign card.......so yes. Regardless if you give them the info over the internet or phone they still will ask for your credit card at the port. So when you check in tell them you are all together on the same account.

Once you have already completed your charging information, you will need to click on the button over just to the right of the grayed out area. It says, "VIEW/ADD BOOKING" on the button (which doesn't make much sense), but once you click on it, it will let you back in where you can update the information. It took me about 15 minutes of aggravation to figure that out, but it worked like a charm once I did.

Enjoy your cruise. :-)

Thanks for the suggestion.

I did what you said but it is still grayed out and says not a member of this account and still grayed out.

Leaving for work now. I guess a phone call is in order tomorrow.

Thanks again for the suggestions

Bill

Archived