BOA cruise points

Question:

We have 20000 points: Can we use the certificate toward payment for the RCI cruise of our choice???? Looking at a short 3 day around the holidays.

We have $200 future cruise booking, plan to book a Jr suite ($50 or 100 C&A discount???). Can we use our $200 BOA points to discount this more???

Can we use all 3????

My CC peeps are always on top of the rules..thanks in advance!!!

Question:

We have 20000 points: Can we use the certificate toward payment for the RCI cruise of our choice???? Looking at a short 3 day around the holidays.

We have $200 future cruise booking, plan to book a Jr suite ($50 or 100 C&A discount???). Can we use our $200 BOA points to discount this more???

Can we use all 3????

you would be able to order a 15,000 pt certificate and a 5,000 pt one. The 15,000 point one can be used for $150 off the cruise and the 5,000 pt on can be use for $50 OBC

Question:

Can we use all 3????

This link will help you decide http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/offer/visa.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=5

The money-off deals (OBC or paying for cruises) are pretty straightforward - you get the certificates for 5000, 15,000, 50,000 points, etc., and you get $50, $150, or $500 in value, i.e. 1% return.

Where it gets weird are the free cruise and upgrade deals. Some, like the free cruise at 125,000 points can be worth up to $2500 - i.e. a 2% return, great deal!

Others, like upgrade on a 9-12 day Caribbean are 50,000 points, but only worth a max of $500, i.e. the BEST you can do is 1%! Only found this out after getting the fine print. Makes no sense, and I wasn't happy.

The OBC for booking a next cruise while on board is only $50 for a short cruise, whereas, $200 OBC is for cruises over 10 nights I believe.

It's less than that.....

OBC From Booking On Board (effective January 21, 2011)

$25 for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100 for sailings of 6-9 nights

$150 for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200 for sailings of 15+ nights

Archived