Oosterdam questions????

RLB1300

Leaving on Saturday for the Mexican Riviera and have a couple of questions.

Are there mini refrigerators in the balcony staterooms? Also are the hair dryers sufficient or should I bring my own?

There are mini refrigerators but they are stocked full of items for you to purchase. You can ask your room steward to remove the items if you want to use it for your own personal items.

They hair dryers are closed to the refrigerator inside a cabinet - not in the bathroom. I used theirs but the my sister-in-law brought her own.

Sounds like we will be on the same cruise! Our family of four (13 yr old DD and 10 yr old DS and of course DH) can't wait!

Not too many people have signed in on the roll call. We are curious as to the CC Board members who will be joining us.

Pools are chlorine. Next trip I will bring my own hair dryer. I have thick hair and like to use the heat of the dryer with a roll brush to style. HAL's dryer did not get very warm so drying took forever and styling just didn't happen. So, I took the week off from my "hair do" which was fine with me. Have a great time. We sure did.

Archived