Just Back from Legend

lcpagejr

Just returned home from Legend (Western) cruise, Great time and a gorgeous ship with friendly staff. This was our 7th Carnival cruise and enjoyed this one the best...The Spirit Class ships are wonderfully designed....after cruising on Destiny class for the past 4 cruises...The Spirit Class id definitely an improvement in many areas. Will be writing a review but wanted to post to answer any questions

One quick question... can you fit things in the refridgerator? I have an 8C cabin, which I believe has one. I need room to store my 10 month old's milk during the night. Or have they filled it with mini-bar things?

Also, I read in someone's review that the ship was very rocky. Did you find this? We're sailing from NY, so I know the seas on the way down can be rough. Last 2 years on the NCL Dawn it was really rocky heading down the coast.

Thanks!

Just ask the room steward to empty the fridge. There's lots of room, there were probably 12 cans of soda, and four single size Korbel champagne on the 2 shelves, the door held nip bottles.

Never went out of NY, so can't help there. I love the Legend, maybe take her out of NY next year!

I'm looking forward to your review. My family 16, of us, are sailing in Nov on the legend. All ages 4 - 89. Anything you can share about games and crafts on board for adults and the children's program would be appreciated. Thank you.

Archived