How to pick B2B..

ampleiwb

I have found 3 that I am interested in...

Destiny 5/5/4 starting 1/23

Hey, thats MY cruise! :eek: ;)

My GF and I put deposits on a B2B aboard Destiny just last week. We are on the 1/28 and 2/2 sailings.

We chose that ship since it has the big outdoor TV as the Super Bowl happens during the 2nd leg of our trip! :D

Like I mentioned, I booked ours last week through our PVP and she was able to still get us the same cabin on both legs but the choices were getting slim. As others said, you may want to book it soon!

Hey, thats MY cruise! :eek: ;)

My GF and I put deposits on a B2B aboard Destiny just last week. We are on the 1/28 and 2/2 sailings.

We chose that ship since it has the big outdoor TV as the Super Bowl happens during the 2nd leg of our trip! :D

Like I mentioned, I booked ours last week through our PVP and she was able to still get us the same cabin on both legs but the choices were getting slim. As others said, you may want to book it soon!

I was on the Destiny this past February - also during Super Bowl!!! Fun time - they switched up some of the activities and had some sports trivia games right before and then showed it on the screen in the Theatre and served 'snacks'! :)

well, we so like to 'party' but only the first couple of days-then im partied out:) Just the fact that the destiny is so old makes me nervous-I think I would prefer a newer ship. Plus-the price for the Valor went down $30pp today!

We are headed to the Caribbean for the first time in 16 days!!(on the Valor)-We are NOT going to book the b2b until we come home later this month-we just want to make sure the Caribbean is the right choice for 2 weeks before we book. I am hoping prices stay the same and that we love the Valor enough to go back on her for two weeks in Jan.

Thanks for all the advice!

Archived