Carnival Ornaments?

am588

I've been trying to search around Carnival's site for Christmas ornaments and couldn't find any. Has anyone seen any ship specific ornaments? Thought it might be fun to have one for each ship we've sailed

I was looking for some on Valor last Saturday and did not see any for the ship. I did however but 2 tropical themed ones for our tree. They were 2 for $15 or 1 for 10.00.

When we cruise in December they always have the ornaments and so I always buy one. However, in Jan 2010 when we went on the Triumph the clerks in the store told us that they only have them at holiday time...so i couldn't get one :(

But...then in Dec the DH and I booked a "pack and go cruise" and ...I got my Triumph ornament :p

I now have Conquest (survived Katrina in my attic), Fantasy, Dream and Triumph :D

We are cruising on the Magic in March....I will be bummed if I can't get one

I've been trying to search around Carnival's site for Christmas ornaments and couldn't find any. Has anyone seen any ship specific ornaments? Thought it might be fun to have one for each ship we've sailed

I was able to get Carnival Miracle and Glory from Ebay several months ago. I just checked Ebay and there currently aren't any of the Carnival ship ornaments available, but they do pop up occasionally.

Archived