Does any one have pictures of the didya' menu?

Missiowa

They'll be in my Legend 2011 review, when I get it finished. (link in my sig) The alligator fritters are there now, others to come - right now work is interfering with my review writing (who said teachers work from 8-3? Went in to school at 6:45 this morning, got home at a little after 6 tonight, and working on school stuff now.... taking a brain break at the moment. Hope to get all this done so I can get to the fun stuff tomorrow.... reliving our latest Legend cruise)

The fried chicken was offered one night when we were on the Legend last Oct. Now I'm not sure if this is going to be the same fried-chicken as on the new menu but after looking at some of the pictures it sure looks the same. This is just my opinion so take it for what it's worth, but the chicken peices were very small, kinda of like from a mini chicken, and they reminded me of the frozen fried chicken that Banquet sells in the box. Just heat-and-eat. It was edible but I would not order it again. JMHO.

Archived