Can Someone Post the Info on New Platinum?

GlendaleCruiser

I'm afraid that the rules will change just in time for me to lose out. I am 7 cruises into Carnival and 49 days with them. If I don't get 3 cruises in before the end of the year will I have to wait until I have 75 cruise days or something?

I've seen people talk about it but I don't know what is being proposed. Cannot find it anywhere on the Carnival site yet.

They are still being finalized. The only thing for certain is the ones who are Platinum before the changes (John Heald said it would be March), get to keep their Status.

Melanie

I havent read anywhere else that John said it would be March, I read that he said sometime mid next year. Just curious, where did you get that info? thanks

I'm afraid that the rules will change just in time for me to lose out. I am 7 cruises into Carnival and 49 days with them. If I don't get 3 cruises in before the end of the year will I have to wait until I have 75 cruise days or something?

I've seen people talk about it but I don't know what is being proposed. Cannot find it anywhere on the Carnival site yet.

There is only speculation. As to what will happen. The way I see it, when Carnival brass decides to make it offical they will post it.:p

Glendale, I would not sweat it. The way RCL did it, was the cruises you have already taken, they credited at 7 days, so those who were a certain level would still be the same level, and then they added a 4 day bonus to the total.

No one lost their status.

Im betting Carnival would do something similar so people dont complain. The only people who lost out on RCL are those who had longer than 7 day cruises.

Archived