travel money card?

ladyruby

hi was wondering if princess accept a travel money card from the post office as payment to use on board ? ive read you can use travellers cheques so wondered about this

thanks

Sorry to say I have no idea what you're talking about. This has to be something out of the US, so I really doubt you can use it.

As I understand it the Post Office money card is a pre-paid Mastercard so I would think that it is accepted by Princess as they do accept Mastercard. To be sure you should email or call Princess customer services before I went on my cruise to check.

We have pre-paid cards in the US too, usually Visa Gift or something like that. We cannot use them in hotels or with any agency that needs to put a "hold" on the card for a projected amount of money.

Not sure if that would transfer to cruises as well.

hi was wondering if princess accept a travel money card from the post office as payment to use on board ? ive read you can use travellers cheques so wondered about this

thanks

Hi ya I asked last year when i went with R C They said no. But... Princess might,

Archived