*:)* ~ OFFICIAL ~ Who wants to cruise "Like A BREEZE!" on 1/5/13 ??? ~ SOUTHERN! *:)*

Randy & Carmen

Host Randy, We booked this cruise several months ago direct with Carnival Early Saver, so we can't change to CruCon .:( We would like to be added to any of the get togethers. My name is Julie G. and my friend Nancy ( NWCruiseLover) will be onboard. We have one of the new Deluxe Ocean View Cabins, so if you plan a cabin crawl we would be happy to host. We ha this same cabin on the Dream in April and loved ! We are also set on the Bloggers 5 cruise wth Host Mach and Crucon! Julie G.

Host Randy, We booked this cruise several months ago direct with Carnival Early Saver, so we can't change to CruCon .:( We would like to be added to any of the get togethers. My name is Julie G. and my friend Nancy ( NWCruiseLover) will be onboard. We have one of the new Deluxe Ocean View Cabins, so if you plan a cabin crawl we would be happy to host. We ha this same cabin on the Dream in April and loved ! We are also set on the Bloggers 5 cruise wth Host Mach and Crucon! Julie G.

We also already have a roll call for this cruise, so I'll let the people on there know about this thread. Some of them may be interested in joining in on the activities as well. Sounds like fun! Nancy

Cool and cool....I'll add you girls :)

Did you REALLY think I wouldn't plan a group on the new BREEZE? :eek:....I think NOT :D..It's so on ;).....group name will be "Like a BREEZE!".......So who wants in on this?......an 8 day Southern cruise from Miami and prices are lower than a bunch of 7 day cruises from even years ago...like approx in the $700 pp range :D

Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

So who wants in on this?

"Like a BREEZE!" - Cruisers

Host Randy - Randy - 1

KenyaCruise - (names) - 2

CruisefromNY - Jeff and Anna - 2

?

?

?

Put me down for a probable. Bonnie and Jay from NY. Would love if it was in March though, never cruised in January. It was only 45 in Miami last January. Brrrrr. May as well stay in NY for that. Pricing will decide I guess.

Put me down for a probable. Bonnie and Jay from NY. Would love if it was in March though, never cruised in January. It was only 45 in Miami last January. Brrrrr. May as well stay in NY for that. Pricing will decide I guess.

Oh but once you wake up the first sea day you are in much warmer weather....the Caribbean stays close to the same year round.....swimming in the hot sun on the beach in January is an awesome feeling :)

Hi Randy. I've decided I'll take a pass on this after all. Hope all of you good ppl have a wonderful time.

No problem :(

Just *66* more Saturdays til

"Like A Breeze!" sails the Southern Caribbean!

"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A Breeze!"

Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

So who wants in on this?

Official "Like a BREEZE!" - Cruiser's List

Host Randy - Randy - 1

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2

CruisefromNY - Jeff and Anna - 2

realmccoy - Bob and Stacy - 2

Winterstale - Brian and Bridget - 2

aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2

Purplehaze21 - Cheri and Dan - 2

deborahjo & waldocruiser1 - 2 - Debbie and Chuck

dafuser - 2 - Les and Cathy

hfweather - 2 - Harold and Renee

farlero5 - 3 - Molly, Andy, and Carter

repogirl49 - 1 - Julia G.

nwcruiselover - 1 - Nancy

?

?

?

LIKE A BREEZE! pricing is here for now

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1495364

Once you add taxes to others site and add our OBC....it comes out the same on a 4B for us and a 4A for early saver from them......plus we get to secure with $25.....great prices for 8 days and our prices are total.;)

....I think Johna is on Jury duty again...I'd have to look at that email but if anyone wants to book,....let me know and I'll find out who we need to go thru til she gets back..I think she told me in the email :eek::D

LIKE A BREEZE! pricing is here for now

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1495364

Once you add taxes to others site and add our OBC....it comes out the same on a 4B for us and a 4A for early saver from them......plus we get to secure with $25.....great prices for 8 days and our prices are total.;)

....I think Johna is on Jury duty again...I'd have to look at that email but if anyone wants to book,....let me know and I'll find out who we need to go thru til she gets back..I think she told me in the email :eek::D

Johna is only in the office thurs and fri this week.....so contact her then and for next week she is on vacay so next week only contact Ryan :)

You know this really isn't that far off..just a year from Jan........and time you deduct the OBC.....the price in our group for a 4B is the same price as an early saver 4A....but you have to do the $300 deposit for early saver and only $25 for our group. :)

Just wanted to let you know Randy, that even though I'd love to join in on this cruise, we won't be able too. Mom & I are going to cruise 1/5/13 on the Triumph. I know you guys will have a great time & awesome cruise!

Just *66* more Saturdays til

"Like A Breeze!" sails the Southern Caribbean!

"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A Breeze!"

So who wants in on this?

Official "Like a BREEZE!" - Cruiser's List

Host Randy - Randy - 1 - BOOKED!

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2

CruisefromNY - Jeff and Anna - 2 - BOOKED!

realmccoy - Bob and Stacy - 2

Winterstale - Brian and Bridget - 2

aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2

Purplehaze21 - Cheri and Dan - 2

deborahjo & waldocruiser1 - 2 - Debbie and Chuck

dafuser - 2 - Les and Cathy

hfweather - 2 - Harold and Renee

farlero5 - 3 - Molly, Andy, and Carter

repogirl49 - 1 - Julia G.

nwcruiselover - 1 - Nancy

?

?