*:)* ~ OFFICIAL ~ Who wants to cruise "Like A BREEZE!" on 1/5/13 ??? ~ SOUTHERN! *:)*

Randy & Carmen

I'm just too excited.... How long are we gonna have to wait to get your price quotes? Also, is there going to be reduced deposits like the other group trips? This will be my first Cruise Critic trip!!! :D:D:D

Ha Ha..not long.and yes reduced deposit

Thinking of making this our first CC trip as well!!! I don't supposed there will be a price for Spa cabins? :D

Yep....just will have to call our TA when it gets set up

What would it cost for an Aft Balcony?:p

Same........will have to ask when set up......but BASICALLY....any price you pull up on Carnival or any site......our TA can match or beat many times. :)

Randy' date=' you know I would love to go with you guys, but I committed quite a few months ago to the Conquest out of New Orleans on January 20, 2013... which is only a week after yours will return to Miami. Since the Conquest cruise will cover MY January birthday, and they've put a picture of me in their banner and since it will also include Drinks Cards, I would be in a lot of trouble if I backed out. Lots of Saints and Sinners on the Conquest one, as I'm sure there will be on yours.

But if anything changes, you know I'll jump at the chance to sail with Ricky and Lucy again! :D[/quote']

Yeah I know Allen.......Lucy is so excited that we get to do this again and to some awesome places....like Aruba on my bday :)

Randy.... We have already been looking at the Breeze, love the different ports. We plan on sailing her so I will check into going with your group, it all depends on pricing. My hubby will be retireing before we get on the Magic with you in Dec.2011, so should have no problem there.

Yeah I know Allen.......Lucy is so excited that we get to do this again and to some awesome places....like Aruba on my bday :)

Aruba with Lucy on your birthday? Somehow I think all of the locals there should receive warnings to stay off the streets and hide their goats and sheep. Just sayin'.... :D

Hmmmm....I'm thinking we might want to make this one work! Another key element -- I know that the Magic does not have an adult pool...will the Breeze have one?

I'm really not sure...been too busy to check.....sorry.

Randy.... We have already been looking at the Breeze, love the different ports. We plan on sailing her so I will check into going with your group, it all depends on pricing. My hubby will be retireing before we get on the Magic with you in Dec.2011, so should have no problem there.

Awesome :)

Aruba with Lucy on your birthday? Somehow I think all of the locals there should receive warnings to stay off the streets and hide their goats and sheep. Just sayin'.... :D

Or something along those lines :eek:

Did you REALLY think I wouldn't plan a group on the new BREEZE? :eek:....I think NOT :D..It's so on ;).....group name will be "Like a BREEZE!".......So who wants in on this?......an 8 day Southern cruise from Miami and prices are lower than a bunch of 7 day cruises from even years ago...like approx in the $700 pp range :D

Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

So who wants in on this?

"Like a BREEZE!" - Cruisers

Host Randy - Randy - 1

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2

CruisefromNY - Jeff and Anna - 2

bighairtexan - Bob and Sharon - 2

?

?

?

Aruba and Curacao are 2 islands i haven't hit yet in my zillion (OK 40) cruises. Sounds very appealing. Of course waiting on exact deposit and pricing for various categories (Cove Balcony) but at this point we're down for a YES (Bob and Sharon)

Gotcha! :)

I was thinking of booking this cruise myself anyways so my family would definitely be interested! It would be for 4 of us.

The only problem is at the moment I can't give a solid yes, only a pretty sure yes. My husband just had to change jobs (bad economy.. it took him 3 days to find a new job... I was afraid I was going to have to cancel our currently booked cruise!!).

We are also going to be getting an inheritance (11 months after the fact by that time..) with in the next 8 weeks at the most. Depending on that, I could give a straight answer/deposit.

Like others said though, the only room I would be interested in would be a cove balcony though I am not sure if they will group book those or if they would be a call for price kinda thing :)

Randy' date=' you know I would love to go with you guys, but I committed quite a few months ago to the Conquest out of New Orleans on January 20, 2013... which is only a week after yours will return to Miami. Since the Conquest cruise will cover MY January birthday, and they've put a picture of me in their banner and since it will also include Drinks Cards, I would be in a lot of trouble if I backed out. Lots of Saints and Sinners on the Conquest one, as I'm sure there will be on yours.

But if anything changes, you know I'll jump at the chance to sail with Ricky and Lucy again! :D[/quote']

Hey there Randy man - we are also on the cruise with Allen and a lot of the old gang, so cant make this one, bummer. But there will be other ones I'm sure.

Found it! Add Bob and Stacey to your list!

Will do...yay :)

I was thinking of booking this cruise myself anyways so my family would definitely be interested! It would be for 4 of us.

The only problem is at the moment I can't give a solid yes, only a pretty sure yes. My husband just had to change jobs (bad economy.. it took him 3 days to find a new job... I was afraid I was going to have to cancel our currently booked cruise!!).

We are also going to be getting an inheritance (11 months after the fact by that time..) with in the next 8 weeks at the most. Depending on that, I could give a straight answer/deposit.

Like others said though, the only room I would be interested in would be a cove balcony though I am not sure if they will group book those or if they would be a call for price kinda thing :)

Yeah it will be call in price thing I'm sure. :)

Hey there Randy man - we are also on the cruise with Allen and a lot of the old gang, so cant make this one, bummer. But there will be other ones I'm sure.

Awwwww.....ok.next time Vicki :)

Did you REALLY think I wouldn't plan a group on the new BREEZE? :eek:....I think NOT :D..It's so on ;).....group name will be "Like a BREEZE!".......So who wants in on this?......an 8 day Southern cruise from Miami and prices are lower than a bunch of 7 day cruises from even years ago...like approx in the $700 pp range :D

Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

So who wants in on this?

Host Randy - Randy - 1

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

realmccoy - Bob and Stacy - 2

?

?

?

Well....they DO have an aft pool :D so I'm thinking Brian and Bridget from L.A. are interested for sure!!!

Bridget

Great..will add you. :)

Hi already booked:D Looks to be an awsome cruise. Before Breeze going on Freedom Feb 2012. Cant what to see new interior.

Denise

That's cool....we allow those that are already booked to join us :)

So who wants in on this?

Host Randy - Randy - 1

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

Winterstate - Brian and Bridget - 2

aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2

?

?

?

Just *67* more Saturdays til

"Like A Breeze!" sails the Southern Caribbean!

"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A Breeze!"

So who wants in on this?

Official "Like a BREEZE!" - Cruiser's List

Host Randy - Randy - 1

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

Winterstale - Brian and Bridget - 2

aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2

?

?