*:)* ~ OFFICIAL ~ Who wants to cruise "Like A BREEZE!" on 1/5/13 ??? ~ SOUTHERN! *:)*

Randy & Carmen

Hey Randy, haven't booked yet as I want to pick up a FCC on the Magic so I can apply it to this one. Also want to see what deals they are offering while we are on the Magic.

Hi Stacey. You can book now, get the FCC and apply it when you get home, We've done that a twice. Hope all is well. Say hi to Bob.

Hey Randy! I cruised on several of your groups in the past. It has been years. I would love to travel again with the crew. We did the Saints and Sinners a few times. On one of the Halloween cruises, you were Hugh Hefner. I have many pictures of the group. Anyway...now that I have refreshed your memory, I am sailing on the Breeze when you get off. We should plan to meet up for a minute before we get on, and you leave the port, ok? We will plan closer to the trip. Take care of yourself, baby boy. :)

Hey Randy! I cruised on several of your groups in the past. It has been years. I would love to travel again with the crew. We did the Saints and Sinners a few times. On one of the Halloween cruises, you were Hugh Hefner. I have many pictures of the group. Anyway...now that I have refreshed your memory, I am sailing on the Breeze when you get off. We should plan to meet up for a minute before we get on, and you leave the port, ok? We will plan closer to the trip. Take care of yourself, baby boy. :)

Ha Ha.......How could I forget you Glo.......yes, let's plan :)

Did you REALLY think I wouldn't plan a group on the new BREEZE? :eek:....I think NOT :D..It's so on ;).....group name will be "Like a BREEZE!".......So who wants in on this?......an 8 day Southern cruise from Miami and prices are lower than a bunch of 7 day cruises from even years ago...like approx in the $700 pp range :D

Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

So who wants in on this?

"Like a BREEZE!" - Cruisers

Host Randy - Randy - 1

?

?

?

We're booked - dafuser and Cathy

Hello Randy! I'd like a "Like a Breeze" banner too. Could you add it for me? Thanks! Can't wait for the Breeze cruise, but I have 4 other cruises between now and then to make it easier to wait! Nancy

Done :)

Hello Randy! I'd like a "Like a Breeze" banner too. Could you add it for me?

Thanks

Done.....I can center it if you want?

Just *62* more Saturdays til

"Like A Breeze!" sails the Southern Caribbean!

"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A Breeze!"

Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

So who wants in on this?

Official "Like a BREEZE!" - Cruiser's List

Host Randy - Randy - 1 - BOOKED!

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2

CruisefromNY - Jeff and Anna - 2 - BOOKED!

realmccoy - Bob and Stacy - 2

Winterstale - Brian and Bridget - 2

aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2

Purplehaze21 - Cheri and Dan - 2

deborahjo & waldocruiser1 - 2 - Debbie and Chuck

dafuser - 2 - Les and Cathy - BOOKED!

hfweather - 2 - Harold and Renee

farlero5 - 3 - Molly, Andy, and Carter

repogirl49 - 1 - Julia G. - BOOKED!

nwcruiselover - 1 - Nancy - BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - J.A. - BOOKED!

cruiselover 43 & Cruzin rocks - 2 - Heide and Dave BOOKED!

Rhys616 - 2 - Candi and ?

jzdno5o7 - 2 - Dan and Jessica

footballbabe3 - 2 - Doughertys

bmartin71 - 4 - BOOKED!

?

?

?

Hi Stacey. You can book now, get the FCC and apply it when you get home, We've done that a twice. Hope all is well. Say hi to Bob.

Hey Anna, didn't think they would apply it to a previous booking. Too bad you will not be joining us for the Magic in December. I will have to look at the dates but think we will be in Hawaii together...eventhough we are on seperate ships.

Just *61* more Saturdays til

So who wants in on this?

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

bmartin71 - 4 - BOOKED!

?

?

?

Just *61* more Saturdays til

So who wants in on this?

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

bmartin71 - 4 - BOOKED!

?

?

?

Only 61 Saturdays, makes it seem like we'll be on the Breeze in no time at all. I like it much better then the individual day countdowns. :D

Host Randy, I like your countdown using the number of Saturdays rather than the number of actual days. 400+ days sounds like too long to wait, but 61 Saturdays doesn't sound nearly as bad. I hope everyone had a good weekend! Nancy

I know....right?.....makes it sound closer :)

Did you REALLY think I wouldn't plan a group on the new BREEZE? :eek:....I think NOT :D..It's so on ;).....group name will be "Like a BREEZE!".......So who wants in on this?......an 8 day Southern cruise from Miami and prices are lower than a bunch of 7 day cruises from even years ago...like approx in the $700 pp range :D

So who wants in on this?

"Like a BREEZE!" - Cruisers

Host Randy - Randy - 1

?

?

?

Very interesting.....

Archived