How Booked is the cruise?

Driveshaft

Hello.

How can one determine how booked a particular Azamara cruise is?

Hi Driveshaft,

Most websites (including Azamara's) only show partial cabin availability, so it requires some detective work. With a 670 Guest capacity... If you are trying to judge how full the ship is, to wait it out for price reductions ? I wouldnt play that game, as the ship can fill up quickly - depending on date, itinerary etc. You would be better off checking Azamara's website, and possibly TA's for promotions.

Here's a link to Azamara's promotion page : http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/destinations/promotions

We are not allowed to name Travel Agencies or websites. If you want to pursue your Quest - try using search engines such as Google etc.

Andy,

Already booked. Just curious how it is filling up. No real agenda.

No worries Driveshaft - we see this question often. Usually it's attached to pricing question and such. It's a fair question, as everyone wants to get a great deal !

Which ship / itinerary are you sailing ?

28-jul-2012 on the Journey tag name for it is: Castles, Distilleries and Pubs

Hi Driveshaft,

I had planned to link you to the Roll Call, but I see you are already there. Sounds like a beautiful itinerary. Enjoy your Cruise !

There is a site in the UK which actually shows the entire availability at every level, but I understand we aren't allowed to share such info here. A TA I know insists it doesn't exist, but it's in his interest to keep the details hidden.

It's interesting to see which ships get filled quickly and which languish for ages. Suffice it to say, business is uneven.

What with the current financial situation in the world, things could get interesting in the next year.

28-jul-2012 on the Journey tag name for it is: Castles, Distilleries and Pubs

What a beautiful itinerary--I envy you. Planned to book for 2013, but they're not offering it, according to the preview, and nothing seems close to it as a replacement. Can anyone at Azamara tell me their reasoning?.

• 2 weeks later...

@SYAM There is a site in the UK which actually shows the entire availability at every level, but I understand we aren't allowed to share such info here.

Any chance of giving us a clue :D to the site without naming it as such,i use a lot of uk sites but have not come across this site which shows detailed availability.

Andy,

Already booked. Just curious how it is filling up. No real agenda.

Just for info I had a look and it is wide open in every category at the moment. I can't even give you a clue as to the site because the post will be removed, but as Andy said Google is your friend;) Wonderful looking itinerary. Enjoy!

Phil

Host Andy has posted that the capacity of each ship is 670. I've checked several website and each of them says the capacity is 694 with a staff of 407. Can anyone explain the discrepancy? Thanks.

Host Andy has posted that the capacity of each ship is 670. I've checked several website and each of them says the capacity is 694 with a staff of 407. Can anyone explain the discrepancy? Thanks.

Hi Bill,

As several websites quote the capacity as 694, I'm going to assume that is correct. I've seen the 670 figure quoted in the past. On other websites I've observed other figures, and it's all probably due to the 2007 renovations.

I will ask Azamara, and see if I can find out if 694 is accurate.

Archived