"Stupid travel complaints"

Cupcrazy

On the last morning on a cruise we were in line at guest services behind a man who was screaming about a bill for over $2,000 on his sign and sail card. They calmly offered to review his bill and explained that most of the charges were from the Spa for beauty treatments and massages. He said, "No my wife never used a credit card, she only showed them her room key and they gave the services to her. My card is the one we used to charge drinks and things."

On the last morning on a cruise we were in line at guest services behind a man who was screaming about a bill for over $2,000 on his sign and sail card. They calmly offered to review his bill and explained that most of the charges were from the Spa for beauty treatments and massages. He said, "No my wife never used a credit card, she only showed them her room key and they gave the services to her. My card is the one we used to charge drinks and things."

wow....

On a recent family cruise it was necessary for us to be seated at two tables for eight to accommodate our group of 16. During the first evening, one of my family members (I hate admitting it, though) said he would talk to someone about moving the tables together for the remainder of the cruise. We headed him off immediately as the tables cannot be moved - they are bolted down! Can you just imagine all those tables shifting back and forth during rough seas? Of course they are bolted down! DUH!!!

Archived