"Stupid travel complaints"

Cupcrazy

I have a few.

On our transatlantic last year.

We heard one lady talking to her friend after a few days into the crossing.

" where did all this water come from" ........ I guess she didn't see the itinary with all the sea days ?

Also, someone asked the captain " how to you measure the height of the waves"....... answer " we send some body out with a yard stick"

I have worked in hospitality and customer service for the last 15 years. I am currently working for a rental car company at a International airport. i always try my best to answer a stupid question with an equally stupid answer.

2 of my better ones where when a guy came back and said his GPS sent him to the wrong airport. now there is only 1 airport where i live! the next 1 is 2 days drive! (i live in a remote area) he than said what if this GPS doesn't work any better. to which i replied i will ring NASA and get them to adjust the satellite! he didn't know if i was joking or being serious!

and the other 1 was when i got blamed for where the rest rooms were located in the terminal. a guy came to my desk and said who put the F...ing rest rooms there. which my very calm reply was do i look like the F...ing architect!!

On our last cruise, one jokester would see someone coming his way and as soon as he/she would be within hearing distant would tell his friend:

'' I just to spoke an officer and he was saying that we would be going through some 30 - 40 ft of waves tonite''

As soon as the person who had eavesdropped was out of hearing distant you could see them muttering about the 30 - 40 ft waves. It was quite halirious.

Love it - mine to add - we were in Cancun at a lovely beach resort and a couple were complaining that there was seaweed on the beach - horrors. The staff would clean it in the morning but it still comes in during the day and only a little. Also, we were at a top optional resort and our son commented (early 20's) that IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO COLLECT SOCIAL SECURITY YOU SHOULD NOT GO TOPLESS.

*LOL* DD made a comment that is a first couisn to the one your son made .

When she first got her license ,she hadn't been driving a couple weeks when a car flies out of a driveway in reverse and clips my DDs fender.

The guy who hit her was 94!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No lie . and not quite with it. The cops get there and the old man is screaming at my DD and curseing about these kids speeding and they think they own the road . Blah Blah Blah . My poor DD was so upset

Of course the cop knew exactly what happened and it was the old guys fault and he was cited for it.

Later my daughter said to us "Ya know I don't think you should still be driving if you were alive when there weren't any cars " *LOL*

Sheesh, doesn't everyone have Gerry Cahill's personal email and phone number. Really folks, Gerry and I are like best mates!!!! *LOL*

Waffles--you can get waffles if you go to the dining room for breakfast....

Ok here is my take:

#3-uhm, ya in India curry is practically in everything...

#4-D-uh, who wouldn't bring a towel and bathing suit to a waterpark..

#10-topless is the rule in most of the world, so ya men oogle...

#11-Real ray-ban sunglasses wouls set you back well over $100, or less if you get them 75% off like I did, then you only paid $70 vs $$270...

#12-oh my, fish in the sea...really, who is responsible for that one....

#13--priceless.....D-UH!!!!! England is considerably further away to Jamaica than most US states....

#14-oh my, they're trying to compare a apple to an orange....

#16-Foreign countries often have their own language other than English...

#19-mosquitos and other biting bugs are everywhere..

#20--get real, love was in the air and someone forgot the birth control or condom......if all else fails they can give the child a name that reminds then of where it was conceived..

Yes, truly, truly stupid complaints....

That's priceless!

Oh, and here's a question from a fellow passenger (1st time cruiser) we encountered. She asked us if passengers in 'outside cabins' get extra blankets to stay warm at night? How does one answer that :confused: ????

What a laugh. :D I'd love to know what she imagined these cabins to look like.

• 2 months later...
I have worked in hospitality and customer service for the last 15 years. I am currently working for a rental car company at a International airport. i always try my best to answer a stupid question with an equally stupid answer.

2 of my better ones where when a guy came back and said his GPS sent him to the wrong airport. now there is only 1 airport where i live! the next 1 is 2 days drive! (i live in a remote area) he than said what if this GPS doesn't work any better. to which i replied i will ring NASA and get them to adjust the satellite! he didn't know if i was joking or being serious!

and the other 1 was when i got blamed for where the rest rooms were located in the terminal. a guy came to my desk and said who put the F...ing rest rooms there. which my very calm reply was do i look like the F...ing architect!!

Laughed for like 10 minutes at this one! Haha too funny!

While flying PEK-HKG this year, the plane was in line for take off behind a few other planes when this guy started complaining about the long wait and demanded that the pilot honk the planes in front and overtake from the outside lane.

We were on an excursion to the beach in Belize a few years ago. There was a woman there who was complaining very loudly to everyone that there was too much sand on the beach. She also complained that no one had cleaned up all the seashells before we got there, and they hurt her feet.

#16 reminded me of something I copied a couple of years ago on this site. I'd like to thank the person that originally posted this:

Room Service (RS) "Morny. Ruin Sorbees"

Guest (G) " Sorry. I thought I dialled Room Service"

RS: "Rye..Ruin Sobees..Morny! Djewish to odor sun teen?"

G: "uh..Yes..I'd like some bacon and eggs"

RS: "Ow July den?"

G: "What??!!"

RS; "Ow July den?...pry...boy...pooch?"

G: "Oh, The eggs!..How do I like them?...Sorry. Scrambled, please"

RS:"Ow July dee baychem....crease?"

G: "Crisp will be fine"

RS: "Hokay an Santos?"

G: "What??!!"

RS: "Sant tos..July Santos?"

G: "I don't think so"

RS:"No? Judo one toes??"

G: "Sorry....I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what Judo one toes means.

RS: "Toes!..Toes!..Why Djew Don Juan toes?..Ow bow singlish mopping we bother?"

G: "English Muffin!!...I've got it! You were saying "Toast". Fine. Yes..an English muffin will be fine."

RS: "We bother?"

G: "No..just put the bother on the side."

RS: "Wad?"

G: " I mean butter...just put it on the side"

RS: "Copy?"

G;"Sorry?"

RS: "Copy..tea..mill..?"

G: "Yes. Coffee please, and that's all."

RS: "One Minnie. Ass ruin torino free, strangle ache. crease baychem, tossy singlish mopping we bother honey sigh, and copy....rye?"

G: "Whatever you say."

RS: "Tendjewberrymud"

G: "You're welcome.......Honey....hurry up in the bathroom...we're going to ......the Lido deck!

We were on an excursion to the beach in Belize a few years ago. There was a woman there who was complaining very loudly to everyone that there was too much sand on the beach. She also complained that no one had cleaned up all the seashells before we got there, and they hurt her feet.

Oh...my...gosh! Unbelievable!

OK this one is from the Destiny about 14 years ago,

but I will never forget it. On embarkation day

(yes we were still at the dock), a woman was

complaining rather loudly that she had paid a lot

of money for her balcony cabin, and did not want to

look at the parking lot all week. She wanted to

see at the ocean.

The Purser was dumbfounded, and not quite sure

what to say. I approached her, and quietly told

her that she will probably see a lot more of the

ocean when the ship actually leaves the port!!

It truly amazes me how many people don't

really think, before opening their mouths.

I know, because occasionaly I am one of them..

Where's your sign!!

Archived