How late do I need to stay awake RCCL

Linda/Ohio

I have one more Saturday before final payment. RCCL has dropped the price for most cabin categories except JS and above for 3 consecutive Saturdays. I noticed that some folks said it was also happening for a few hours late Friday night. I check prices daily looking for a drop. So far mine has gone up only (JS). So how late do I need to stay up tonight to check????

JS's and above don't usually get discounted till late in the game = after final payment.....JS's are one of the worst categories to get burnt in price wise as of late as just like you noticed they are usually in big supply ...expect to see cat W guar's (suite guaranties) pop up after final at probably very close to what D1's are selling for.....but most likely not till after final....safest bet is if you see plenty availability on JS's and it's pre-final....switch to a standard balcony and upgrade when you see the cat W (guars) or JS's drop.

I did originally get the JS for slightly less than they are selling for now and I assisted my friends in getting a balcony for what they paid for an outside, then helping them get another price drop and an upgrade to boot. I wont be moving from my balcony either to a less expensive or to an upgrade after final pay as I have booked corner AFT 1100 and I am not willing to gamble on losing it.

I did originally get the JS for slightly less than they are selling for now and I assisted my friends in getting a balcony for what they paid for an outside, then helping them get another price drop and an upgrade to boot. I wont be moving from my balcony either to a less expensive or to an upgrade after final pay as I have booked corner AFT 1100 and I am not willing to gamble on losing it.

Well then I guess you are happy with the price you have paid and aren't going to be upset when and if you see the price on JS's drop:)

No I am always thrilled when there is a price drop--however I pick out the cabin we really want @ a price we can afford. Always loved the price drop when it went beyond final!

When then pay your final and don't look back.....because I would bet on those JS's dropping after final more than I would bet on the market.

When then pay your final and don't look back.....because I would bet on those JS's dropping after final more than I would bet on the market.

This made me laugh!! I never look after final with the new booking rules if I have the cabin I want and was happy with what I paid. Don't want any unwanted tears. :o

Archived