Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

hotcarib, Guess what??? I LOVE the blue/green dress!!! But if you aren't comfortable you should return it.

Thanks so much, that makes me feel better. I think I have to keep it..and WEAR it as DH mentioned how pretty it would look at Le Bistro:eek: I guess I just need to sort a different shoe. I have a pair of Ted Baker~and if I can ever get out of this darned kitchen I'll try to snap a pic.

Thanks so much, that makes me feel better. I think I have to keep it..and WEAR it as DH mentioned how pretty it would look at Le Bistro:eek: I guess I just need to sort a different shoe. I have a pair of Ted Baker~and if I can ever get out of this darned kitchen I'll try to snap a pic.

I love the dress and the shoes are sexy. I would wear those shoes with the dress, very feminine.

I like the dress too. I think a nice wide belt might make a difference as well as some colorful shoes :)

I adore Jams World (may have mentioned it, and honestly NOT affiliated!). They have such amazing vibrant prints. Anyhow back to the hanky hem dress....my metallic belts go from über skinny to 4" with nada in the middle. Tomorrow is darned near my final packing day...be prepared for a barrage of questions:D

So, I will thank you in advance for your help!

I really like this dress. Found it in magazine, but it is sold out on website: onedressaday. Apparently they have a dress of the day each day in limited amounts and once they sell out that is it.

http://onedressaday.com/morocco-black-beaded-dress.html#.UqR5E4-A3IU

Does anyone know where I could find something similar? I have an event to go to this week so am in kind of rush to buy something.

Here is a dress I ordered online. My dilemma is, I am packing ocean blue heals for some other dresses and was wondering if I could get away with wearing them with this dress, even though it is basically green. The other heels I am packing is a tan color, so I guess I could wear those.

<a href=greendress.jpg' alt='greendress.jpg'>

Here is a dress I ordered online. My dilemma is, I am packing ocean blue heals for some other dresses and was wondering if I could get away with wearing them with this dress, even though it is basically green. The other heels I am packing is a tan color, so I guess I could wear those.

<a href=greendress.jpg' alt='greendress.jpg'>

If you accessorize with blue jewelry it would work, pretty dress. Also looks like it would be equally cute with a pair of Havaianas

p><p>Very pretty dress and I like the colors but I don

in it anywhere. In my opinion, the tan shoes would go much

better:)

Very pretty dress and I like the colors but I don't see blue

in it anywhere. In my opinion, the tan shoes would go much

better:)

That's what I was thinking/wondering. I know green and blue go together but if they would stick out like a sore thumb. I'm packing both shoes, so I guess I will have to decide that night. LOL

I wish there was a little bit of blue in there, but there isn't.

[ATTACH]295712[/ATTACH] just returned off Celebrity Constellation. This was formal night

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Great picture (that is a beautiful staircase on Connie) and I love the cobalt blue dress. I have been looking for one but can't find what I want in my size and price point!

Great picture (that is a beautiful staircase on Connie) and I love the cobalt blue dress. I have been looking for one but can't find what I want in my size and price point!

Thanks. I have to admit I felt great. Discount store $30.00. A great find!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app