Parades in Central Park?

I am familiar with the parades that go through the Royal Promenade. Are there any parades or other activities to see from a Central Park Balcony room? Or is it primarily a place to people watch? Thanks.

The two parades on the Allure are in the RP, deck five.

A CP balcony looks out over the trees and is a serene place to people watch and look at the beautiful lights at night. Much quieter then a Boardwalk balcony.

On Oasis, I was able to set up a private tour of Central Park with the ship's Horticulturalist. It was only private because no one else made a similar request. This request is done at Guest Services. I plan on asking for a similar tour next week while on the Allure. Hope they are still doing it.

Whether you're into plants or not, this was a very interesting tour explaining the names and characteristics of the plants as well as the story of how Central Park was planned and created.

But, of course, you don't do this from your Central Park Balcony!!

I am familiar with the parades that go through the Royal Promenade. Are there any parades or other activities to see from a Central Park Balcony room? Or is it primarily a place to people watch? Thanks.

No parades, but you get a view of the restaurants and the floating bar, plus a good place for people watching. We had CP balcony on the 12th deck and it was wonderful, and as one of the OP mentioned it is tranquil and serene, plus in the PM we got to hear the pool band from our balcony.

Note: Be careful as not to walk naked in your room as you can be seen if you leave your drapes open.:D:D

Archived