Laundry soap on Freedom?

calex1976

We will be going on the Freedom this January and are wondering weather to bring our on laundry soap. To cut down on packing we might be washing our on clothes while on the ship. Only planning on washing one or two loads for the week and two travel days. My GF is allergic to most soaps, does anyone know what soaps Carnival sells in the laundry area? If they do stock hypoallergenic soap no need in adding that to our packing, would be defeating the purpose of bringing less clothes.

I am just off the Freedom and when I was there they had Surf and All and they are a dollar a load. It is three dollars to wash a load and three dollars to dry a load.

Thanks for the update, we could not find any travel size hypoallergenic soaps, so looks like we will just fill a travel bottle with Dreft.

As for the Purex mentioned earlier, we are scared to try anything other than what we know works. After months of her constantly breaking out with whelps, we found that Dreft works great.

I always use the 3 in 1 sheets from Purex. We traveled for 30+ days this summer topped off by an Alaskan cruise so had a lot of laundry and the sheets were so easy to pack. I introduced several in the laundry room to them this time!

My husband has allergies to several soaps but this one works well and does not bother him.

I always use the 3 in 1 sheets from Purex. We traveled for 30+ days this summer topped off by an Alaskan cruise so had a lot of laundry and the sheets were so easy to pack. I introduced several in the laundry room to them this time!

My husband has allergies to several soaps but this one works well and does not bother him.

We have been using Dreft, but will have to try a small bit of Purex, thanks.

The soap is Tide powder and the fabric softener is liquid not sure of the brand but definitely liquid softener.

I always bring my own purex 3n1 but also bring bounce dryer sheets cause I don't think the dryer sheet part of the 3n1 works all that well.

Archived