Who's your pick for Riviera's godmother?

editor@cruisecritic

Who should be Oceania Riviera's godmother?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Oceania Riviera's godmother?

• Catherine Deneuve
    • Ellen DeGeneres
    • Giada DeLaurentiis
    • Kelly Ripa
    • HRH Princess Charlene of Monaco
    • Betty White
    • Write your own choice below

I sincerely doubt that any of these suggestions is in the running. I repeat, they chose Mary Hart, MARY HART?????, as the godmother of the Marina. What makes anyone think they'll change course and go for a more serious person as godmother of the Riviera?

I sincerely doubt that any of these suggestions is in the running. I repeat, they chose Mary Hart, MARY HART?????, as the godmother of the Marina. What makes anyone think they'll change course and go for a more serious person as godmother of the Riviera?

Ah Wripro, if you knew who who came in second in the "Godmother for Marina" wars, you would be singing a very different tune. :rolleyes:

It would be unfair to Ms. Hart (who really was lovely) to mention names after the fact like this, but none of the people on Carolyns' list is out of the realm of possibility.

Dependent on scheduling and fee requirements, naturally.

JimandStan,

I can only imagine who was second if Mary Hart was the winner? Rula Lenska? Ruth Buzzi? Sean Young?

I actually know Mary Hart and she is lovely in a show biz way but hardly the "face" of a great ship.jmo.

Neat...thanks...Can she double ships like Sophia??..I just pulled it out of a hat as i like her and thin she would be cool...thanks, Sarah:).

She (Helen Mirren) could serve as Godmother on more than one ship, but it would be for the same cruise line, just as Sophia Loren has done for MSC Cruises. By the way, Whoopi Goldberg is the Godmother of two ships for Royal Caribbean, Viking Serenade and Serenade of the Seas.

So if Helen Mirren serves as Godmother to another ship, it would likely be for P&O.

She (Helen Mirren) could serve as Godmother on more than one ship, but it would be for the same cruise line, just as Sophia Loren has done for MSC Cruises. By the way, Whoopi Goldberg is the Godmother of two ships for Royal Caribbean, Viking Serenade and Serenade of the Seas.

So if Helen Mirren serves as Godmother to another ship, it would likely be for P&O.

Archived