Onboard credit inaccurate

wife2b

I just received another price drop :D Carnival sent me an email confirming it & assured me that an email was on its way to reflect the changes. I got the email but the OBC is incorrect, it reflects what my OBC was BEFORE the price drop. I already emailed them, knowing they won't get back to me for a couple days, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? My account usually updates immediately :(

Call and ask Carnival what they show- what you see is not always what is on the official record. Don't ask me how or why- I had that problem for about a month and it was concerning but in the end it worked out. I just asked the person I spoke to (just the carnival number) to email me a statement with the proper OBC showing and I held onto it. Finally it fixed on line.

yesterday after spending over 2 hours getting it fixed (they denied me saying I was not ES and I was) .. I had my PVP look and I went from $164 to $154.. they had dropped off my stock OBC when they added the price drop OBC.

get it in writing and print it out to take with you.

yesterday after spending over 2 hours getting it fixed (they denied me saying I was not ES and I was) .. I had my PVP look and I went from $164 to $154.. they had dropped off my stock OBC when they added the price drop OBC.

get it in writing and print it out to take with you.

Ain't it fun sometimes?:eek:

I just received another price drop :D Carnival sent me an email confirming it & assured me that an email was on its way to reflect the changes. I got the email but the OBC is incorrect, it reflects what my OBC was BEFORE the price drop. I already emailed them, knowing they won't get back to me for a couple days, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? My account usually updates immediately :(

I've had it happen, but I just emailed them all the confirmation numbers and they fixed it. I also printed out all the confirmation emails that I'll take on the ship with me so there isn't a problem after I get there.

I have had this happen several times, usually just takes a phone call to have it corrected. There seems to be a glitch in the system when adjusting OBC when there is already some on the books.

My PVP says its just plain ole non attention to detail. mistakes, nothing to do with computers or glitchs, its people who are making mistakes they should not make.

Archived