If you want tickets to the Maroon 5 thing...

StingRaysfan

Go read Johns blog now ASAP... skip down to the bottom... :) They are giving away tickets to the first 50 bloggers who post, but you have to know the answers to a couple questions.

I can't go to Galveston that week, but I would totally take advantage of that! Good luck to those of you that would be able to go!

I already entered and hoping I was fast enough. I love Maroon 5!

Good luck! I know it was posted a couple hours ago... but you never know! Its still worth a try... there are a lot of people that read the blog that won't enter because they just can't get there... Like me! Let us know if you win!

I know, I am crossing my fingers! I wasn't planning on going to Galveston until a back-to-back in December, but I will do the drive to see M5 again. I'm curious as to how many tickets total there will be. I will certainly report back if I manage to get a pair!

John told me there are 3000 tickets being given out!! He also said they will announce more ways to win the tickets next week. I entered too but we have 4 girls going down for this weekend so we need to win 2 times so we can all go because the tickets are won in pairs. :(

Finally got an e-mail saying I won a pair of tickets!!! Yayyy!!! I am super excited, though now I have to decide if I'm obligated to take my 9 year old with me since her birthday is the day after the concert. There could be worse predicaments! :D

We won tickets!! The City of Galveston limited it to 3,000 participants....

should be a good concert....

Congrats!!! Is it just a concert or do you get to go on the cruise?

I just saw M5 in concert end of August (they were with Gavin DeGraw and Train)- great concert!!!!

Congrats again!!!

Congrats!!! Is it just a concert or do you get to go on the cruise?

I just saw M5 in concert end of August (they were with Gavin DeGraw and Train)- great concert!!!!

Congrats again!!!

eek! you get to listen to music, and then watch a ship sail away?

Archived