Our FIRST RCCL Cruise- FOS 10/2-10/9

BLAMBKY

Thanks for your cruise review and pics, cute family :)

Were not cruising til end of February seems like it will never be here. I am cruising with a group of 19 ppl mostly in their 20's. Started as Me and another co-worker and then our kids (20yo) were coming and they added a few friends and so on and so on.. Any how they are excited but not asking questions or making any plans...leaving it up to me... OMG! I feel funny spending other ppls money, you know you have to make shore excursion reservations, pre hotel reservations, transporation etc etc. I had a Cruise Meeting this week they all showed up with no questions or input...Whatever I do is fine with them..

So much, for the meeting taking some pressure off, guess its my vacation.

good thing I know it will be great :)

Were not cruising til end of February seems like it will never be here. I am cruising with a group of 19 ppl mostly in their 20's. Started as Me and another co-worker and then our kids (20yo) were coming and they added a few friends and so on and so on.. Any how they are excited but not asking questions or making any plans...leaving it up to me... OMG! I feel funny spending other ppls money, you know you have to make shore excursion reservations, pre hotel reservations, transporation etc etc. I had a Cruise Meeting this week they all showed up with no questions or input...Whatever I do is fine with them..

Don't worry, soon it will be here and you will have a mini panic attack. JK! Wow, spending peoples money! Now that sounds like fun to me!!! :rolleyes: You need any help? :p

Great review. That 7 days did go fast. The meet and mingle was very well attended, which made it hard to really know who was who.

I never knew that 7 days could go so quickly, loved every minute! M&M- It was well attended. I honestly kept thinking that I would get my chance to chat. Hope you guys enjoyed your week!

Great review!!! really able to visualize your trip :) we are doing the eastern route over thanksgiving. can't wait!!!! I will give a heads up to the kids ( and DH) about the flow rider mishaps....hmmmmm or maybe not :D lol. seems like you have a wonderful family,glad you enjoyed you're cruise so much. Thanks for feeding my addiction ;)

kellie

Addiction, you mean it is NOT perfectly normal to obsess for months over a weeks cruise, chat with complete strangers about it and start planning next cruise before you even leave the ship?! :eek: :p Yeppers, I've read that there is a 12 step program floating around on the board somewhere! :D I surprised my DH with quest. Strange thing with the FlowRider mishaps- it didn't seem to bother the kids at all! CrAzY!!!

I think you will probably enjoy yours just as much! Don't forget to come back and post after your awesome time!

Fantastic review. I loved the photos. Reminds me when I sailed with the family back in April. Glad that you liked the cruise.

:rolleyes: I READ your review! I thought that I commented on it, since I want to retire & work at WDW! :o I'm glad that I could return the favor!

Great review, great pics! I am hanging on to your every word, as my turn is one week from tomorrow!

What was the deal with the guy in the burgundy jacket? My apologies if I missed it.

Take me with you!!!! :D You're going to have a wonderful time!

He was almost overly attentive AFTER the 2nd day. On the 2nd day, we attended our Meet & Mingle. I question whether they use our screen name info. that we turned in for door prize drawing to help spread good publicity. No problem here but it was odd enough that 1) I felt like a celebrity :) and 2) my DH asked, what is that all about?!:confused:

Pre cruise stay check out The Country Inn and Suites very nice place to stay and they have a shuttle to the port.

I am 52yo..and sorry to say over weight. But this Flow Rider is on my bucket list! My kids just laugh and there friends cant believe I want to do this...Im gonna do it!!! But I will be wearing shorts and a T over suit..Wouldnt want to jeapordize anyone heart by seeing "all that" lol

I cant wait...

One of the best reviews I have ever read.We have grandchildren with families that seem much like yours from your description.It gives us hope and confidence for the future of our great country,thank you.

Oh my, you mean there are others out there like us?! Gasp!

:)Awww, thank you! You can never be sure if your personality or humor will come across in writing, so I very much appreciate everyone's kind Words of encouragement!

Edited by BLAMBKY

enjoyed your review...love the notes for future cruises...

just curious, as you all like to sing did you try out those soundproof rooms and make a music video? I leave in 6 weeks, I think I may start practicing at home and if I feel good about it, I just may make one and purchase it to post on youtube..maybe:rolleyes:

enjoyed your review...love the notes for future cruises...

just curious, as you all like to sing did you try out those soundproof rooms and make a music video? I leave in 6 weeks, I think I may start practicing at home and if I feel good about it, I just may make one and purchase it to post on youtube..maybe:rolleyes:

My DH, DD did, just to "practice" before doing it live. :) Did I post the pic that looked a little "green"? If so, that is my family inside of the booth and me on the outside taking photo. Be forewarned they have a HUGE book with songs, so it is intimidating to try to find something, unless you have given it a little thought. My DD said, I don't know any of these songs, they are all old. :eek: HEY, I know those songs! :D I wish that they had more "family/kid" songs for family night.

Edited by BLAMBKY

Loved your review. You have a cute family. Did they by any chance have any Disney music in the karaoke? Like Disney movie songs or Disney star songs?

Thanks! :)

:confused: I do not think so. I believe it was listed by artist. Simple thought- I think it would work better to have maybe category books to look through, instead of a HUGE book. (Kids/Movie/Pop/Country/Jazz) My DD and I would have enjoyed singing again but it was difficult to find songs. I think the HUGE book actually keeps people from looking...

With so many other activities though, this is a very minor issue. :o