Quick question. What time is afternoon tea?

Whitemarsh

where do you and your partner enjoy having tea the most?

I think we will try all the locations but is the queens room the only place where tea is served to you? the rest being, help yourself?

We have afternoon tea in the Queens Grill lounge. I haven't had it anywhere else. We tried to partake in the Queens Room, but as we didn't arrive early there were no seats left and the place was 'pumping'. I want to try the Queens Room on this upcoming voyage - we plan to arrive early for afternoon tea.

Apparently you can also have afternoon tea in Kings Court. Being a buffet I presume you would serve yourself in this particular venue.

Zider is correct, time of afternoon tea in Queens room, can and does vary from day to day.

Believe that some passengers have taken tea in the Winter Garden, but have not been able to verify this, or to find out if it is served to you or buffet style.

There is a difference between the Grills and the "rest". Certainly in the Queens Room you will not get "real cream" unless you make a pint of asking the Head Honcho for the "special stuff"

Certainly if you are going to the Queens Room you will need to get there ealier than stated, on the QV this is easier as the room is in the main area of the ship.

Lynn

Yes, afternoon tea in King's Court is serve yourself. The sandwiches and cakes are laid out on platters such as they would be served to you but you help yourself and of course you have to make your own tea.

We have afternoon tea in the Queens Grill lounge. I haven't had it anywhere else. We tried to partake in the Queens Room, but as we didn't arrive early there were no seats left and the place was 'pumping'. I want to try the Queens Room on this upcoming voyage - we plan to arrive early for afternoon tea.

Apparently you can also have afternoon tea in Kings Court. Being a buffet I presume you would serve yourself in this particular venue.

The Queens Grill Lounge is much nicer than the Queens room. Do remember that you have a menu to choose from. In the Queens room they just "pour" from a pot. There's not a lot of selection. In the Queens Grill Lounge they like to just pour as well, but we choose from the menu if what they have is not what we wish for. Oh, by the way you do get real clotted cream in the Grills lounge, but not elsewhere.(this should start a spirited exchange!)

Archived