Favourite Sources used

geneharack1

Hi, I'm curious to see how people book there cruises. I book mine directly with my PCC at NCL and never really venture further than that. I know you can't mention names but what are the favorite web sites out there.I'm good with hints:) Can't wait to check them out. Thanks

We've done a little bit of everything from booking ourselves through the NCL website to online travel agencies to cruise/timeshare exchanges and through the cruise competition site. Before every cruise we booked, I check, check and check some more for the best prices and amenities given. Looking for No. 45 right now.

CRU

We have used an online TA not only for NCL but other lines as well. Some lines allow discounting and they are also doing some sort of OBC promo that can be combined with the one the line is doing at the time.

They often throw in some "extras" too especially if you are celebrating a special occasion.

CON

We also keep an eye on prices with the 'fish in case there is a drop.

Doesn't hurt to shop around I always say!

i book with my TA or NCL...just depends--both i have had excellent service with...i like direct with NCL as i dont have to go thru the middle man when i need questions answered about my reservation--much easier to just call up NCL and get the answer right then and there!

Archived